[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:lol:

Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant from Jamaica

aoc-challenger.jpg

I don't care how often they state that their opinion that the tweet was racist, it won't change the fact that it wasn't.

The left is not the majority. They make it seem that way because of the media.

They make it up as they go, by saying illegals have rights. No Bernie, that's your opinion. They need to come in through a border check point. The "Squad" is only 4 people out of 635 members when it comes to the house and senate. Yet they cry like babies. Bully, Cry, Bully, Cry. I'm telling on you by bringing a resolution to the house floor condemning what you said as racist. Their immigration plan is open borders. Free everything.

Blacks - 13% of the population.
Muslims - 1.1% of the population.
Non Hispanic Whites - 62% of the population.

[bitchute]PHRVyyEh9Rg[/bitchute] <--- Need Bitchute brackets to work.
Trump Is Trying to Force the Dems to Circle Wagons Around AOC, Tlaib, Omar, etc

How did dems win the popular vote by 3 mil if they are not the majority?

How did dems win the popular vote by 3 mil if they are not the majority?

Vote tampering in California, NY, and other liberal cities where it wasn't stopped. Allowing illegals to vote without checking license or voter ID. Allowing people to vote multiple times.

It will happen again in California because no one is going there to stop it.

If you don't remember, in many liberal precincts, blacks stood guard at the door to intimidate republicans not to vote.

^^^ Now we know 4 people to vote out for the 2020 election. People in those states will remember.
Will Hurd - Texas
Susan Brooks - Indiana
Brian Fitzpatrick - Pennsylvania
Fred Upton - Michigan

Last edited:
george soros bussed in millions of mexicans from the border in 2016 but in his hubris he took them to california and new york to vote instead of where it matters and ended up losing

what an idiot

your trolls are all reee and no substance. :shrug:

get a new schtick.

you bore me.

if you don't like it, you can leave.

cael's been on this forum longer than you and he played tribes. you're just some dirty tribes 2 immigrant. go back and stay out. this place is for true patriots.

Back