You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

This is assuming that Kura isn't in on it with Fraggle. Personally I smell shenanigans, and wouldn't put it past the two of them to make up this whole thing to create a few days of fresh drama.

Spoiler

I agree - i often wonder if kura was fraggle's smurf account...

i know on the surface it seems like a LOT of work to pull that off - but it is fraggle we're talking about...

You're probably right about a lot of the posts being emorage anti-Kura posts, but as someone who wasn't trolled by him (that I could remember) do keep in mind regardless of bias for or against him, he relished being TW's most hated poster and is/was the #1 attention whore on the forum. It wasn't by accident or a simple clashing of personalities, he purposfully posted with the intention of making people hate him. He was just asking for someone to do something like this, and frankly it's just coincidence that Fraggle got the info and did it before he pushed some angsty no-name kid over the emo-stalker edge.

Does that excuse Fraggle? No. He broke a rule and his offense should be punished, and maybe a significant ban is in order. But all the people looking at Kura through rose colored glasses need to take a step back as well, and look at Kura (or rather, his e-personna) for what he really is, a deliberately obnoxious, attention whoring troll who claimed time and again not to give a damn about what TW thought of him, then took his ball and ran home when reality finally cought up with him.

This is assuming that Kura isn't in on it with Fraggle. Personally I smell shenanigans, and wouldn't put it past the two of them to make up this whole thing to create a few days of fresh drama.

Spoiler

I just wanted to say that I didn't read one word of that

i couldn't be an admin here.

if I was rayn I would have taken teh site down for a week when all this shit happened - especially given how he said he was feeling.

why put up with it..

it's clear to me many of you guys are biased but that's why pretty much none of you can be trusted to be moderators or admins. the only time i talked to kura he tried to troll me about playing mmorpgs. i didn't start posting 50 times a day about him though. I think its odd that people who claim to know he is such a loser feel such a need to try and defend themselves against his trolls. just move on and let's talk about something else already. christ what is going to take.

rayn for the record, what is ur reason for not letting me admin brother?

So, is this kura's version of Mozart's Requiem? His final masterpiece, left unfinished as he was hounded off the internets by Salieri/fraggle, who fell along with him, and the final Lux aeterna had to be completed by a close contemporary - Sussmayr/Vanster?

Are you fucking dip shits really happy that Kura is gone after having his personal info smeared all over TW? If so, you need to fucking leave too.

I singled handed lead lead to the removal of both of them all in one day. I used Fraggle indirectly as a pawn in my grand scheme, and took out Kurayami with a dose of his own medicine.

All in one days work, I consider that a success.

KittyCat SOP:

1) Claim to have all this Kura information before hand but is too nice of a guy IRL to release it.

2) get pissed that Kura is gone and threaten to stop posting about it.

3) continue posting while masturbating furiously

4) Rejoice that Kura and Fraggle is gone and claim full responsibility for orchestrating it.

Back