People who honk the horn the second the light turns green should be shot

People who drive into the opposite lanes turn lane to turn left should be shot.

Almost got nailed by a chick that did this. Excuse me for following the fucking law bitch. She even beeped her horn and flicked me off. I looked back at her and told he to fuck off plus gave her a extended middle finger. She ignored me at the next light. Dumb cunt.

People who use their credit card to purchase $2 worth of produce should be shot :disgust:

edit: apparently this one is up for debate

People who wait to get to the check out aisle before asking if there is any more of that particular brand of oats in the store while holding up the line for 10 minutes while some poor clerk tracks it down should be shot :disgust:

People who wait until their groceries are rung up and bagged entirely before swiping their credit card should be shot :disgust:

People who insist on getting on the bus/ subway/ elevator while people are trying to get off should be shot :disgust:

Motorists who block the intersection should be shot :disgust:

Pedestrians who walk in front of traffic with a green light should be shot :disgust:

Add: Niggers (sry, tis true) who pay for shit at a convienance store with EBT (food stamps) and drive a Lexus.

Ppl who go through the "10 items or less" with twice that yet give you a look like "WHAT?!"

People that get to a 4-way stop a good 3-4 seconds before I get to my stop, and sit there and look at me, waiting for me to stop before they cross the intersection... should be shot. I fucking hate that. Although ~75% of the time I will just take their turn. I figure they already had plenty of time to go before I got to the intersection, now I've made my stop and I'm ready to go, so fuck them. They can sit there at intersections staring at other cars like idiots, I got shit to do.

I use plastic to buy everything.

And if you're in front of me at the light, when it goes green, you've got 2 seconds. If you haven't moved by then you're getting the horn. Suck it.

People who drive into the opposite lanes turn lane to turn left should be shot.

Almost got nailed by a chick that did this. Excuse me for following the fucking law bitch. She even beeped her horn and flicked me off. I looked back at her and told he to fuck off plus gave her a extended middle finger. She ignored me at the next light. Dumb cunt.

Nothing pisses me off more than some cunt/asshole cuts me off or I cut them off following traffick rules and they look at me like Im the asshole :lol:

Few days ago there was an accident on RT 1 in Philly. Its a 3 lane expressway but on that day there was an accident in the inner lanes so all traffick had to be diverted to the outer lanes.

So Im in the affected lanes and put my signal on to change lanes. Asshole from 10 cars back guns it into my lane as Im pulling into it and not only honks but says some not so nice words as he passes me on the emrg lane.

First time ever I hollered "FUCK YOU NIGGER" as he drove past.

Really, Im usually not so mean but come the fuck on.

ppl that slow down at green lights in case they turn yellow should be shot. Ppl that wiath for a stop sign to turn green should be shot. Ppl that have their head up their ass when a light turns green should be shot.

People that get to a 4-way stop a good 3-4 seconds before I get to my stop, and sit there and look at me, waiting for me to stop before they cross the intersection... should be shot. I fucking hate that. Although ~75% of the time I will just take their turn. I figure they already had plenty of time to go before I got to the intersection, now I've made my stop and I'm ready to go, so fuck them. They can sit there at intersections staring at other cars like idiots, I got shit to do.

Good one. I usually follow the "driver on the left has right of way" rule but if I stop for 2 secs and they dont move I continue on. Course they have also started and honk their horn like IM THE ASSHOLE WHO COULDNT DECIDE WHEN TO GO!

I do alot of driving for my job and try to be nice and all respectfull but I routinely run into assholes like this.

Also, ppl who you let in front of you (like waving them on) who dont wave back...they should burn in hell. Makes me not want to let anyone in front of me :(

or when they forcefully get into your lane then drive slow as fuck too

and people who drive slower in the left lane than the right lanes should be shot too

Last edited:
People who speed up to cut in front you and then proceed to drive slower than you were previously going should most definitely be shot.

Amirite?

People who use their credit card to purchase $2 worth of produce should be shot :disgust:

edit: apparently this one is up for debate

People who wait to get to the check out aisle before asking if there is any more of that particular brand of oats in the store while holding up the line for 10 minutes while some poor clerk tracks it down should be shot :disgust:

People who wait until their groceries are rung up and bagged entirely before swiping their credit card should be shot :disgust:

People who insist on getting on the bus/ subway/ elevator while people are trying to get off should be shot :disgust:

Motorists who block the intersection should be shot :disgust:

Pedestrians who walk in front of traffic with a green light should be shot :disgust:

1. We noticed that credit card purchases soared up 40% ever since our economy tanked.

2. Couldn't agree more.

3. See #2.

4. Their mothers should be shot after as well.

5. Pretty much going to be shooting every asian woman.

6. Niggers.

I want to attach a semi-trucks airhorn to my tiny corolla. I'm not sure of the size of the airhorns on semis (read:if they're too big to fit under the hood/ where other people can't see it) I think it would be awesome to pull up behind some car and freak it the fuck out like that.

Back