Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

probably

I wonder if they do the swoosh of shite in Mexico

I think they would, cos 3rd world places all seem to copy Western trends as they think that is what 1st worlders want to see when they go there

Burro, I should have said burro. I'm v. culturally aware.

¡Viva la Revolución!

We doan need no steenkin badges.

Andale Andale Arriba Arriba!

Pls severed - more pics of the beach, we are bored

Your guy's banter is why i love TW.
More pics later. Need to dig up some fishing and shrimp facts about Mazatlan too and how much asian sushi relies on it. Fresh in Mazatlan for sure.

Last edited:
I'm still working which means we're at the TJ apartment next to the states. We are worried about the condo in Mazatlan with the storm coming, but it will be a good test for the floor to ceiling windows. Need to buy metal storm windows for later.
Supposedly the windows should handle this wind fine... We'll see.

Puppies are safe inside our house in Mazatlan when the storm hits.

Last edited:
do you have a house and a condo in mazatlan?
who watchin pups?

theres a tropical depression or something 1000 miles south of you coming your way also cuz why not :lol:

when is it supposed to hit

Have I shown you these delicious tacos?

ZKUEkeS.jpg

and why they taste so good
"...a suitcase was found containing dismembered human remains in colonia 20 de Noviembre. At approxima..."

rather live in the wild wild west
than in Communist controlled California

Last edited:
Well the illegals are here in Tijuana. I guess they're waiting for more to come before they storm the gates. The Mexican police are trying to get them to go to another 'camp' area but many of them are staying in a nice park by our apartment where we like to walk.

I'm worried the border is going to be closed and I won't be able to get to work easily from TJ. If I have to I have friends across the border I can stay with to get to work, but I'd rather not have to do that. In any case, close it if it needs to be closed, I stand by President Donald Trump. This is an important symbolic moment.

I've seen soldiers making razor wire barriers at the border. I've been leaving really early to make sure I have enough time to cross. But the Border has been nervous and people have been leaving earlier in the morning and the lines have been getting longer to get into the u.s. .

My wife has seen videos of Mexican people not being very happy and getting into fights with some of these Caravan people. There are many Mexican people who are not very happy about them coming through their country. They saw on television how they crossed the borders into Mexico and assaulted their police. Still Mexico should have done more to keep them from getting this far.

That's it for now. Hope I can get to work tomorrow and they don't start messing up the Border.

Last edited:
Back