Curt Schiling and the 38 Studios - $75m taxpayer money wasted

whats the news here? that theyre going after the fanboi governor? :shrug:

latest curt news is he has cancer... so i guess justice was finally served

This is some shit.

I've said this a few times here.
Kingdoms of Amalur is a really good friggin game. Shame they went under really.

I'm still playing it and it's pretty goddam fun.

This is some shit.

I've said this a few times here.
Kingdoms of Amalur is a really good friggin game. Shame they went under really.

I'm still playing it and it's pretty goddam fun.

im a 40 year old playing singleplayer kids games where the big tuff sword guy is me and i win vs the evil mean wizards

its pretty fun ive been playing it for 2 years now

to be honest I've only been playing it for about 2 months cos I picked it up when stuck at home sick

It's still better than trolling all day with the other 40 yr olds on a forum for long dead video gaem

just goes to show how much integrity and personal responsibility the ayn rand free market libertarian republicans actually have.

Yeah the free market likes a shitty investment

everyone should get their capital from the gvt and expect great returns on it

like solyndra

that's no excuse for a good upstanding moral republican to use. I expect them to be of sterner stuff, what with all their talk of morals and personal responsibility and whatnot.

cogz feels that he has the market cornered on understanding who should be borrowing investment capital from any gvt

maybe he should ask great business people like harry reid or nancy pelosi (who have made million$ on a gvt salary) what their secret is

republicans have single handedly fucked western society over

i get that obama is a pretty shit president

but he didnt start a war ban embryonic stem cell use bring in national surveillance setup a stock market crash by allowing big corps to go hft and support the torture of people from a different country

the free market concept has gone terribly wrong since it started

:rofl:

ya, how "dare" anyone own property. we need to get our tragedy of the commons rolling

it's amazing that the lefties here support any Rights of the individual at all

then again, they dont realize that the republicans are nothing more than the republican wing of the democrat party, so nevermind

so, in hindsight, i've come to realize that curt schilling's posts on TW are actually newsworthy at this point in time

if you sent links to various media outlets, i'm sure at least one of them would latch onto it. this could be your chance to do real, lasting damage to him HaPpY!

The game was solid and actually sold really well for a new IP. That being said, what they would have actually needed to sell in order to turn a profit was completely outlandish, whoever ran the numbers on that one was a complete idiot with zero knowledge of the industry.

Back