[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Off the top of my head I asked for five stories from the past year where a news organization was wrong about a story about Trump since someone said all the news organizations do is share fake news all the time... crickets on that one.

1. Newsweek on Trump's Thanksgiving
2. Newsweek on how much Trump tips
3. Agence France reporting Trump had 100,000 kids in cages, turned out to be from 2015
4. The Hill on Trump having chest discomfort
5. Trump golfing during Al Baghdadi raid

Oh wait you asked for the year, that's just this past month.

I’m unfamiliar with the Trump tipping story. Enlighten me. A quick Google says that he gave tipping money to DC staff, that story?

If you have to use whatever the fuck that French newspaper is as one of them, you’ve already lost.

The one chick was tweeting. You need to understand the difference between what Hannity does, like the lady that tweeted, and actual news reporting. Understandably, you don’t.

Trump did have chest pains. He in all likelihood had a stroke. There’s no such thing as a multi-phase surprise physical where you’re not seen in public for 48 hours afterward or whatever it was.

So nothing. Good job.

She tweeted her news article published on a news site called newsweek, a story commissioned by an editor and published, but hey continue to use trolling as a guise for your genuine feelings, as weak as it is. I look forward to your 20 hour manic rants this week.

She tweeted her news article published on a news site called newsweek, a story commissioned by an editor and published, but hey continue to use trolling as a guise for your genuine feelings, as weak as it is. I look forward to your 20 hour manic rants this week.

Fine. I’m wrong on that one. And she got fired lol. When real news gets something wrong it a majority of the time literally fires the people. Hannity, Alex Jones, etc. are wrong dozens of times a day and nothing happens to them. Trump lies with impunity.

So other than that one. You’ve got 4 to go.

Fine. I’m wrong on that one. And she got fired lol. When real news gets something wrong it a majority of the time literally fires the people. Hannity, Alex Jones, etc. are wrong dozens of times a day and nothing happens to them. Trump lies with impunity.

So other than that one. You’ve got 4 to go.

Take the L, ShitShopper. You've been trounced.

California nativity scene depicts Jesus, Mary and Joseph as caged family separated at border | TheHill

9yp0.jpg

oh shit it's started, we're kicking off the war on christmas in style :lol:

happy holidays !

Back