Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

I never thought I'd see the day when anyone would make it to my ignore list. But your useless bullshit goes so far beyond the tired drivel its amazing. TW has its ups and it downs, and the usual crap here is to be expected. But you take it so far beyond; your never-ending unbridled hatred is so sickening it drags this place to a low I never thought it could attain.

Congrats you fucking douche bag...

KellyMonaco said:
I never thought I'd see the day when anyone would make it to my ignore list. But your useless bullshit goes so far beyond the tired drivel its amazing. TW has its ups and it downs, and the usual crap here is to be expected. But you take it so far beyond; your never-ending unbridled hatred is so sickening it drags this place to a low I never thought it could attain.

Congrats you fucking douche bag...
Wow, it only took page 3 before some faggot came here and used the word "drivel." Normally it takes you guys more pages to stop beating off thinking about a threesome with Mr. Potter and his pet walrus

Jesus christ, if I looked like harry potter I sure as fuck wouldn't be dressing myself in baggy red sweaters. That just amplifies the effect.

Aestis said:
The female elephant seal lures in Mr. Harry Potter by blanketing him in her blubber, protecting him from Voldemort:
marklizhug2.jpg

OMG I AM SO HTO LET ME MKAE FUN OF TEH GRRL TO LOK KEWL

I'm waiting for one of you rocket scientists to say something about her cooties.

The E-Knights are out in full force in this thread it seems. However aren't knights supposed to slay huge dragons instead of protecting them?

ZProtoss said:
The E-Knights are out in full force in this thread it seems. However aren't knights supposed to slay huge dragons instead of protecting them?
They're starting out to pull out the big guns now... the ignore button! Oh my!

I've never met gfg, so I'm certainly no knight...

I'm just fed up of the guy. Can you honestly say he contributes anything but a continuing tirade of hate? He couldn't say anything pleasant if he tried, and I have little patience for people like that.

ZProtoss said:

knight.gif

SMURFHATER said:
I don't have anybody on ignore. If I see a thread made by somebody I don't like I choose not to open the thread.
I usually open it anyway.

ZProtoss said:

Hummmmm. Everyone can make fun of gofishgrrl all they want, and they're not pathetic woman haters, insecure children, or mindless bandwagon jumpers. However, when someone makes fun of the losers making fun gofishgrrl, they're an E-knight who wants an E-girl? Yeah, that's logical.

Razer said:
Hummmmm. Everyone can make fun of gofishgrrl all they want, and they're not pathetic woman haters, insecure children, or mindless bandwagon jumpers. However, when someone makes fun of the losers making fun gofishgrrl, they're an E-knight who wants an E-girl? Yeah, that's logical.
mainknightguy.gif

aes, i don't give a fuck who you pick on, and you're usually pretty funny

take on fat men, women, cows, etc..., but jesus this is like thread #8 on gfg, and if you didn't start that many, i'm sure you've turned that many into this shit

i'm not one to bitch about forum quality, but it stopped being funny a long time ago

Dr.Chen said:
Data, u must like fat chix or you're the e-whiteknight in shining armor... go eat a klingon or nibble on spock's ear you faggot.

that's retarded logic coming from someone who's posted some interesting shit in the past.

I'd love to release Aestis on a few girls I've known in my time. Guess I'm feeling sorry for gfg more than I'm laughing which means:

Aestis is slacking

or

I'm not a complete bastard yet

Back