[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I dont think anyone is e-knighting for trump

He has a shit personality and says a lot of dumb things

He is however 50x better than Clinton

i agree, what hillary and comey and brennan and bruce ohr and nellie ohr and christopher steele and fusion gps and peter strok and lisa page and clapper and obama and the upper echelons of the fbi/doj/cia has done is way bigger than watergate ever dreamed of being. :shrug:

Shrug?

If your accusations are correct, they are massive and might serve to change a lot. The problem of course, is that massive allegations require massive evidence. You're an individual that propounds that the great flood, and the creation of the solar system was all done by a being you profess to have love for.

Please forgive my own shrug.

Shrug?

If your accusations are correct, they are massive and might serve to change a lot. The problem of course, is that massive allegations require massive evidence. You're an individual that propounds that the great flood, and the creation of the solar system was all done by a being you profess to have love for.

Please forgive my own shrug.

yep, you shit head liberals always have to go there with your satan worshiping bullshit when you have no other argument

i don't make fun of your rain dancing and shit, geez

and don't forget the massive evidence needed 2 corroborate ur massive allegations

u probly need a megaton of mass 4 this shit u kno

i don't make fun of your rain dancing and shit, geez

I've never done a rain-dance, but I'm pretty sure you've made fun of it. The only parts of native culture you haven't made fun of, are the ones you're unaware of.

Making fun of your line dancing and amplified bass and red-neck lyrics is something that isn't just an American cultural thing anymore; you're being taunted world over. Videos of idiots dancing in their snakeskin boots and faded Wranglers are worldwide now. You've got farmers in Mongolia laughing and mocking you.

I've never done a rain-dance, but I'm pretty sure you've made fun of it. The only parts of native culture you haven't made fun of, are the ones you're unaware of.

Making fun of your line dancing and amplified bass and red-neck lyrics is something that isn't just an American cultural thing anymore; you're being taunted world over. Videos of idiots dancing in their snakeskin boots and faded Wranglers are worldwide now. You've got farmers in Mongolia laughing and mocking you.

lol u triggered

Nobody is mocking me, save rednecks.

The world is mocking you. Who is triggered?

why don't you stop being a coward and own up to being a racist against white people? and why would you hate "rednecks"? you are the epitome of redneck, with ur chicken coop and ur little shithole house and strangling/beating women and shit. :shrug:

vanster, i missed the news, congratulations on having been elected spokesman for The World

i would have voted 4u if i'd known there was an election but u clearly didn't need it so i guess it's all ok

pls do something about the venusian dumping of co2 in earth's atmosphere

how's the humidity? ppl are always on about the dangers of chicago bullet storms, but it's the humidity that will break u down and kill u

Back