NGFM Banned for Life from Universal

Everybody link to my web site so it gets higher in the search engine.

Trespass Warning Universal Orlando

Then I'm going to write the Mayor and say here ya go.

Then every time I go on a trip somewhere else, I'm going to total up the cost of everything (Hotel, tickets, rental car, gas, restaurants, tips) and say this is what you missed out on for being a dick.

Well, not at Universal. They've obviously got a sting operation set up, because security would bring the people behind the wall, then go get more. It's like a giant fish net. There were a whole row of tables with people waiting to process (ban for a year), everyone.
I've worked HHN and they bring in extra security guards JUST for this purpose. They aren't going to ID you any time, they write the names down and keep them on file, and that's about it.

No, they don't, because most of them are dicks who side with the parks.

They follow everything the parks say like sheep. They're like condo commandos who tell every one they're wrong. They like exercising their power by telling others they've messed up. The reason I stay in that group is because the messages can't be deleted, I can't be banned. So if I want to say a park sucks, or talk about something, no one can shut me up.

One other thing, they have finger print readers at the entrance of the park. I don't know if they're tied into the security system, but since I had an annual pass, they have my print somewhere in the system. If they have the scanners check for banned APs, they could identify me. I doubt they're doing this, but you never know. Everyone who walks into the park has their finger scanned to keep them from giving their ticket to someone else.

It's kinda like Tom Cruise in the movie Minority Report. Everyone who enters the park is identified. So to be really safe, I'd need to do like the movies and get a fake finger print. Or I'd have to put glue on my finger so it wouldn't read, then the turnstyle person would let me in anyway.
yeah fucking disney world gestapo stepping all over everyones necks. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

I've worked HHN and they bring in extra security guards JUST for this purpose. They aren't going to ID you any time, they write the names down and keep them on file, and that's about it.
But there's also a trespass warning form that is filled out here.
http://www.cityoforlando.net/police/downloads/TPW_auto.pdf
At the top is a case number, they enter these into the City of Orlando police system.

Sure, I doubt they're going to check everyone who comes back, but still, it's in the system.

NGFM needs to make latex copies of his thumb print and send them to a bunch of people, then set it up so all of them go to Universal the same day.

System overload.
bigeek.gif

Back