[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Uh oh, moar bad news...

Record Number of U.S. Small-Business Owners Say It's a Good Time to Expand - Bloomberg

(someone tell that democrat he is off msg and going against Party approved hate)

'Main Street is roaring': Wages are rising, survey says - Feb. 13, 2018

News of higher wages on Main Street comes a day before a government report on U.S. inflation, which could soothe or further concern investors.

In the big picture, higher wages mean the economy is healthier, and the small business survey reflects that trend.

In January, average U.S. hourly wages rose 2.9% from the year before, the best increase since 2009. Two-thirds of small businesses plan to raise pay this year, according to a survey published Monday by the National Small Business Association and ZipRecruiter, a job recruitment site.

I like trump this presidency has been amazing entertainment :lol:

I just call out all the partisan hacks sorry bro deal with it

so i call out obama a day after he reveals who he chose to do his portrait, find out that the person is a "kill whitey" black supremacist racist, and that makes me a partisan hack?

see, this is why you look stupid all the time.

Copy/Pasting patterns (either for symmetry, or out of laziness, or both).

DV6pICUUQAAGjrT.jpg

Its hilarious to see how triggered these guys are over some painting lmao

Maga! Must be a slow maga day boys maybe next week!

I know you were hoping the memo worked out but maybe next time hillary will end up behind bars!

The memo was a dud and we have no maga. Hillary isnt locked up and mueller isnt either.. lets cry about obama again!

The ultimate maga!

Back