Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Young Turks Really **** The Bed
Page 1 of 2
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
1 - 09-22-2020, 16:21
So, I used to watch them around 2006 or so maybe 2008 but they were seemingly principled outside of Cenk Uyghur denying the Armenian Genocide and that bit of retardation with Ana Kasparian being a feminist hypocrite about men's issues in relationships...The gay guy the comedian they all came later but they were qualitative improvements...now they've splintered off as the only rational element of the shows roots to remain.

Gosh what I wouldn't give for a principled TYT to remain in 2020 with all these rabid liberal retards they're catering to now. I just think its a bit of a tragedy.

Cenk would've potentially been a potential cannidate for a congressional seat sort of the Saragon of Akkad angle, but Cenk was making way more money as a talking head, and knew that there wouldn't be money in actually doing the political work he desperately wanted others to do.

Bummer that.

Anywho I got a young turks T shirt from way back then, and I threw it out. Another sad reminder of the fall of liberalism in western society.

Principled Liberalism obviously in short supply, but the conservatives will say it never existed. Ignore that Sargon of Akkad and all the wonderful liberal principles he's touting etc.

W/e I feel the woke has definitely broke. Democrats are now completely unhinged out right liars with none of the principles to disguise their wanton desire for more power over our lives.

Needless to say we need Trump 2020 until a new more conservative base of liberalism arrives to actually challenge the Republicans in some far off 2024+ election season.

I think Trump should raise rumbles about some far flung armed conflict with China needing to bolster the military spending, to keep the army from attempting a cue in the 2020 pre-civil war rumble.

Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 09-22-2020, 16:32
Wait... you actually watched TYT?

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
3 - 09-22-2020, 16:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Wait... you actually watched TYT?
This is like taking the piss on someone who watched NBC or CNN and then saying well CNN today is trash so it must have always been trash.

Obama was a conman just because hindsight is 2020 doesn't mean I support Biden 2020

As well we didn't have good options Romney was a ****ing hack, and so was Hillary. Trump was an unknown. In 2020 its obvious that Trump is a good President.

Last edited by Zomnivore; 09-22-2020 at 16:50..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4 - 09-22-2020, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
keep the army from attempting a cue

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
5 - 09-22-2020, 17:09
someone off their meds yho

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 09-22-2020, 17:09
Vice too

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
7 - 09-22-2020, 17:43
Quote:
This is like taking the piss on someone who watched NBC or CNN and then saying well CNN today is trash so it must have always been trash.

Obama was a conman just because hindsight is 2020 doesn't mean I support Biden 2020

As well we didn't have good options Romney was a ****ing hack, and so was Hillary. Trump was an unknown. In 2020 its obvious that Trump is a good President.
Trump legit broke them

Now not sure who is worse person Cenk or Anna

it's a constant toss up for who is more dishonest and unlikeable

didn't take all 4 years for them to prove it was always about power grabbing over substance or beliefs

TYT would legit genocide people if they could get either back again

and Cenk's recent election flop and comments (+tears) in California were all I needed to put the icing on that cake they have created

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRf0tvEIbz0

still their best and imo final episode

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
8 - 09-22-2020, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
Vice too
vice tries so hard to be edgy and relevant

they are the most cringe garbage on internet now

to think this is the same network that Shane guy created actually baffles me

it took a dive faster and harder than even CNN has

which is also amazing

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 09-22-2020, 17:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
vice tries so hard to be edgy and relevant

they are the most cringe garbage on internet now

to think this is the same network that Shane guy created actually baffles me

it took a dive faster and harder than even CNN has

which is also amazing

It's not very surprising actually considering the type of people they would've been hiring early on. You know, anarchist hipster types etc.

Anti establishment revolutionaries who think the only solution to fix a skewed but incredibly successful societal structure is to nuke it from orbit and start from scratch with methods proven to have never worked before.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
10 - 09-22-2020, 17:55
Narcissistic egomaniacal grifters fishing for donations.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 09-22-2020, 18:21
Quote:

I was joking. I'll give you some ammo... back in the early 2000s I listened to Alex Jones off and on for a few years. That's almost as bad as listening to TYT.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 09-22-2020, 20:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
Vice too
I like some of the Vice specials. They usually have an interesting topic

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 09-23-2020, 02:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evh3wvVQuI8

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 09-23-2020, 08:45
I was subscribed to TYT during the democratic primaries because they ragged on the other candidates and I didn't know they were a Bernie channel at the time. I had since unsubscribed after the repeated bashing of Trump.

In mid-November 2019, Uygur filed to run for Congress in California's 25th district.
Cenk Uygur - Wikipedia
Uygur came in fourth place out of 12 candidates with a 6.6% share of the vote. Bernie didn't get the nomination, and Cenk lost. I say that in their videos and get attacked. Cenk posted videos saying they didn't get the message out. No, he got the message out. Only a handful of people wanted what they were offering.

They have a spin off channel called TYT Sports, and I'm subscribed to that channel. It doesn't matter which channel you are in. If you say anything that doesn't fit their Marxist/BLM/Antifa agenda, everyone will attack you.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-23-2020 at 08:50..
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 09-24-2020, 18:17
I watch some left wing stuff but could never watch TYT because Cenk was so unlikable. Politics aside he's just not the kind of guy you'd ever want to talk to or be around.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 09-24-2020, 18:25
Glad you finally came to your senses.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 09-24-2020, 18:25
They're funded by a caliphate

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 09-24-2020, 18:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINep View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evh3wvVQuI8
Yet when she sees a 60 year old lady who owns a business get hit with a 2x4 by some ghetto piece of ****, she's oddly silent I bet.

All News organizations broke during Obama's Presidency. They all sucked him off and became liberal retards who were incapable of separating facts from their own opinions. Trump winning the election turned them all into propaganda machines and they've only gotten worse and worse as his presidency has gone on.

CNN was actually fairly balanced and watchable. Then they brought people like Don Lemon and morons like Acosta onto their network and douchebag Zucker on to run it. I believe it was around 2013. After that the network went straight in the trash.

How CNN has kept that idiot around as CEO still amazes me.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 09-24-2020, 23:11
I really want Donald to go big into news/media/entertainment after he's done.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 09-25-2020, 00:48
TYT has always been far-left garbage. Maybe you were just blind to it.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Young Turks Really **** The Bed

Social Website Bullshit