[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the lockdown was supposed to be about not overwhelming our hospitals, right?

why arent we looking at that as the problem to solve

We did solve it. Hospitals went from their usual capacity to being total ghost towns for all of spring and summer. The lockdown went way overboard in that regard.

I think ICU capacity is the metric by which governments should judge their response, not case counts. The whole idea from day one was to alleviate the pressure on emergency care, instead we completely emptied all the hospitals.

That sucks. So what happened? Did you have some property taken over? Or have someone that can't pay and you have to cover it?

Fortunately we own the property outright. I'd be pissed as hell if we had to pay a mortgage on top of letting them live rent free.

This guy saw it coming and just stopped paying rent. It was supposed to be just him and his two kids, then mom and dad moved in,, now we hear his homeless sister has moved in though he denied it saying she only stays over sometimes...
So far, from what we can tell, the place isn't trashed. But we are only in contact now through lawyers,,, oh boy
We believe he has the money to pay from parent's large pension. Supposedly he has a floundering business going into bankruptcy.

I'm lucky I have no debt or mortgage, so we're making it and still able to save a little. But I ain't getting the toys or travel I wanted and I ain't getting any younger.

so you’re basically comparing heathcare workers in full ppe with years or decades worth of experience working in a relatively sterile environment with patients they are aware of their potential infectious state...

with

wanda and jim deciding to attend a foolish social gathering and perhaps shaking hands or sharing surfaces or “””water droplets”””” with asymptomatic people?

anyone attending social gatherings is being completely foolish. but i dont like laws around facewaer and i certainly think that masks are encouraging bad behaviour right now. not only do we have religious nuts that think the mask is somehow like juggling chiansaws in public or not while watching people at protests and crowded building with or without masks.

the lockdown was supposed to be about not overwhelming our hospitals, right?
why arent we looking at that as the problem to solve

That defies basic human behavior. If one wants to be human. Good. If one wants to be afraid of their own shadows because TV told them to they should stay inside.

Rational posts are rational

Last edited:
be useful,
idiot and break it down how that is going to be distributed kitty
I haven't read about the latest money give away
Bs aren't anything anymore... what's that going to build them, a new basketball stadium?

Fortunately we own the property outright. I'd be pissed as hell if we had to pay a mortgage on top of letting them live rent free.

This guy saw it coming and just stopped paying rent. It was supposed to be just him and his two kids, then mom and dad moved in,, now we hear his homeless sister has moved in though he denied it saying she only stays over sometimes...
So far, from what we can tell, the place isn't trashed. But we are only in contact now through lawyers,,, oh boy
We believe he has the money to pay from parent's large pension. Supposedly he has a floundering business going into bankruptcy.

I'm lucky I have no debt or mortgage, so we're making it and still able to save a little. But I ain't getting the toys or travel I wanted and I ain't getting any younger.

That really sucks. It's nice in one way but if the guy can actually pay for it and he is just storing cash like TP - that's not fair. This is where a govt can step in and offset the cost you are enduring since you are basically providing a critical service out of your own pocket book. The least they could do is not make you pay taxes.

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1309978366209122306
9Rj46ms.png

its funny cause ppl go to church and there is a huge out break randomly then nurses in masks dont get it working with infected people. Magic i tell you

Massive outbreak at my local hospital, plus another recent outbreak at a long term healthcare facility. You know, places with sanitizer and masks everywhere.

Massive outbreak at my local hospital, plus another recent outbreak at a long term healthcare facility. You know, places with sanitizer and masks everywhere.
Outbreaks at places where immunocompromised people gather... no wai

This mask subject is so fuckin peculiar. The masks aren't hazmat suits, they work to an extent but they don't make you invincible. Get a grip.

Outbreaks at places where immunocompromised people gather... no wai

This mask subject is so fuckin peculiar. The masks aren't hazmat suits, they work to an extent but they don't make you invincible. Get a grip.

I was countering dipshits argument, you fucking retard

Breaking News - you have to be capable of being a good President to qualify to criticise the President (well, at least if it's the one I voted for ).

As I'm 5'6" I guess I'll stop moaning when basketball players fuck up then.

Idiot.

If you are 5'6" and telling everyone around you how to play in the NBA and how you should dunk....yes...stop talking

Back