Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

I'm pretty sure enemies of the United States and terrorists would be dealt with

Are you ready to comply, citizen

Does the image of jackbooted thugs rounding up Americans into the cattle cars for their mass execution give you wood? It sounds like you're enjoying this roleplay a little too much, you creepy fascist cuck.

Does the image of jackbooted thugs rounding up Americans into the cattle cars for their mass execution give you wood? It sounds like you're enjoying this roleplay a little too much, you creepy fascist cuck.

if it is for their own good

or that greater good

then you have to be a bad guy and bad person not to support it

serveimage

You see jackbooted thugs and I see patriot american heroes standing up for the ideals of the United States against terrorist rebels

Were trying to argue about gun control please keep your political posts in the maga thread tele.
(Gun control is not a left vs right issue)

jesus you are one paranoid motherf'er.

You see jackbooted thugs and I see patriot american heroes standing up for the ideals of the United States against terrorist rebels

this always from the same person who tells me to listen to Black Livers Mater and Antifa movements

serveimage

it is like giving you what you demand is fastest and best way to ruin your lives......that this lesson still hasn't set in yet

one mans freedom fighting minute man really is another persons terrorist

Also in what world would the either of the belligerents in a 2000's American civil start rounding up everyone at Walmart to execute aushwitz style

Were trying to argue about gun control please keep your political posts in the maga thread.
(Gun control is not a left vs right issue)

OK, sure.

I reject your concept of gun control. More laws fix nothing.

1. Enforce the laws already on the books. There are thousands of them and enforcement is a fucking joke. Start there. I'm sure a few of them will even have a measurable impact on crime.

2. Repeal the ones that don't make sense. There are thousands of them and they are fucking stupid. Start with the NFA, GCA, and FOPA. Keep the bits that DO make sense if you must (see, I can be reasonable!).

3. Abolish so called "gun free zones". They are a failed idea that assumes people with violent criminal intent will see a sign and give up.

There's 3 easy things we can start doing now that don't require a bunch of new legislation. The POTUS has in his power to order the DOJ to aggressively prosecute existing gun laws, and Congress can get to work on repealing/ammending the rest.

There are more guns in this country than there are people. WE KNOW ABOUT roughly 300 million of them. Those are only the ones we know about. And we have the manufacturing capacity to produce many more. The United States will always be an armed country. There's no escaping it. You're not going to wake up one day and all the guns are magically gone along with all the knowledge and capability to create them. The cat is already out of the bag. Knowing that, it makes the most sense to encourage those most willing and able to arm themselves in their own (and in the collective) defense.

who are u tryin to fool here, costco is where the limousine liberals congregate

it's the whole foods of wholesale

OK, sure.

I reject your concept of gun control. More laws fix nothing.

1. Enforce the laws already on the books. There are thousands of them and enforcement is a fucking joke. Start there. I'm sure a few of them will even have a measurable impact on crime.

2. Repeal the ones that don't make sense. There are thousands of them and they are fucking stupid. Start with the NFA, GCA, and FOPA. Keep the bits that DO make sense if you must (see, I can be reasonable!).

3. Abolish so called "gun free zones". They are a failed idea that assumes people with violent criminal intent will see a sign and give up.

There's 3 easy things we can start doing now that don't require a bunch of new legislation. The POTUS has in his power to order the DOJ to aggressively prosecute existing gun laws, and Congress can get to work on repealing/ammending the rest.

There are more guns in this country than there are people. WE KNOW ABOUT roughly 300 million of them. Those are only the ones we know about. And we have the manufacturing capacity to produce many more. The United States will always be an armed country. There's no escaping it. You're not going to wake up one day and all the guns are magically gone along with all the knowledge and capability to create them. The cat is already out of the bag. Knowing that, it makes the most sense to encourage those most willing and able to arm themselves in their own (and in the collective) defense.

half the people in this thread have so many "great ideas" of how to fix this issue

but do not even know that "automatics" are already illegal and highly restricted

the difference between auto and semi auto

and pretty much the process to own or operate any gun

so pretty much we have a bunch of these people with more opinions

Rep. Diana DeGette appears not to understand how guns work

we might as well listen to them talk about how to stop guam from flipping over

whenever i ask where the fuck do these idiots come from........i need to remember they have constituents and they vote (just like posters in here)

jesus you are one paranoid motherf'er.

Who the fuck are you?

Instead of commenting at me like a fucking spectator, how about engage me with a defensible opinion? Do you know how forums work, or are you just a limp-dicked faggot?

cucks need a machine gun nest when making demands now

they will not negotiate about gun control or else you force them to misuse them on us

antifa said the lead up to guy fawks day would be interesting

Back