Terror attack on UK Parliament? by JoMo - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?
Page 4 of 14
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 03-23-2017, 08:52
coup de grace?

also what is this salieri ******'s point?

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62 - 03-23-2017, 08:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by CERVICAL-KREMS View Post
I think cu de ta isn't the phrase you're looking for, or the way the phrase you didn't mean to use is spelled
that was ****ed up.. it's still really early here

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 03-23-2017, 09:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
coup de grace?

also what is this salieri ******'s point?
I'm not sure other than since a bomb went of in england and he lives in england that makes him the only one qualified to talk about terror attacks

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 03-23-2017, 09:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
that was ****ed up.. it's still really early here
Lol so early you corrected/edited yourself and STILL got it wrong. Coup d'etat... ****ing hell, don't use fancy foreign terms if you don't understand them. Last I checked my point, or yours, wasn't a government that is being overthrown by force. You even managed to get the e-acute in there to doubly reinforce how much of a moron you are. Did you copy and paste that or do you know the alt key combo for it?

Apparently it being early means that you really knew that cu de ta was spelt coup d'etat, you just couldn't be bothered to get anywhere near the correct spelling, yeah... that happens all the time... more likely it's because you are moron who never knew how you spelt the thing, let alone it's meaning, in the first place.

Wow in this thread 2 people who say the killing of kids and innocent people with bombs is okay if you're Catholic, but if you're a radical Muslim... enough is enough eh?

All I see here are a bunch of Chicken Littles, getting their panties in a bunch because I called out their hero, Captain Tele for being a troll.

Last edited by Salieri; 03-23-2017 at 09:57..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 03-23-2017, 10:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salieri View Post
Lol so early you corrected/edited yourself and STILL got it wrong. Coup d'etat... ****ing hell, don't use fancy foreign terms if you don't understand them. Last I checked my point, or yours, wasn't a government that is being overthrown by force. You even managed to get the e-acute in there to doubly reinforce how much of a moron you are. Did you copy and paste that or do you know the alt key combo for it?

Apparently it being early means that you really knew that cu de ta was spelt coup d'etat, you just couldn't be bothered to get anywhere near the correct spelling, yeah... that happens all the time... more likely it's because you are moron who never knew how you spelt the thing, let alone it's meaning, in the first place.

Wow in this thread 2 people who say the killing of kids and innocent people with bombs is okay if you're Catholic, but if you're a radical Muslim... enough is enough eh?

All I see here are a bunch of Chicken Littles, getting their panties in a bunch because I called out their hero, Captain Tele for being a troll.
I misspelled a word. You are an ignorant ******* with no common sense. I'll take my spelling issues over your dumbass any day

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 03-23-2017, 10:04
See you still dont get it? Coup d'etat is not a mispelling.

You have absolutely no clue what it ****ing means. Common sense, if that means being a self-righteous ignorant moron who is happy making glib remarks about IRA terrorism, well then go for it!

You completely missed my point in the first place. I think ANY terrorist act is an outrage, and this one is too. I was just saying people needed to get perspective on the issue, in terms of what living in a modern global city involves. And quite frankly, I'd suggest people who live with the possible threat of terrorism on a more regular basis do have more of an insight into it's effects. Doesn't make them special, just possibly might have more of an idea than precious little snowflakes like you and Tele, despite all your sound and fury on their behalf.

Last edited by Salieri; 03-23-2017 at 10:16..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 03-23-2017, 10:06
Who ****ing cares? I spelled it wrong and used the wrong french phrase. Your think you're special cause the IRA bombed you. I don't give a ****. Eat a dick you idiot

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
68 - 03-23-2017, 10:13
Quote:
I was just saying people needed to get perspective on the issue, in terms of what living in a modern global city involves.
Are you parroting that sand****** mayor of london who said that terrorism is part of living in a big city?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 03-23-2017, 10:16
Quote:
what in the mother**** are you even talking about?

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
70 - 03-23-2017, 10:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
what in the mother**** are you even talking about?
Nothing to do with you. WarBuddha's post, I'm assuming, tried to justify IRA attacks as in the name of liberation instead of domination and SuperTrap posted this:

Quote:
That **** wouldn't have happened if the whole lineage of irish weren't weak as **** and England wasn't such a cuck.
ps I would have donated more if I had known we had a chance of waxing your ass
Imagine his ****ing response if I was glib about donating to IS. Never ****ing here the end of it.

EDIT: see SuperTrap's posts below.

Last edited by Salieri; 03-23-2017 at 10:26..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 03-23-2017, 10:20
Quote:
Nothing to do with you. WarBuddha's post, I'm assuming, tried to justify IRA attacks as in the name of liberation and SuperTrap posted this:
Are you a catholic child or a grown up idiot?

and you are goddam right.. if my country was taken over by foreigners I would bomb the **** out of you too

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 03-23-2017, 10:22
Quote:
Imagine his ****ing response if I was glib about donating to IS. Never ****ing here the end of it.
I wasn't aware of ISIS occupying America

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 03-23-2017, 10:26
Quote:
Never ****ing here the end of it.
uh oh

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 03-23-2017, 10:27
Yeah I just noticed that, that's a fair cop. Honest mistake guv'nor! Hoisted by my own petard.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 03-23-2017, 10:30
You know when one type of breed bites a lot of people you put it on the black list for a reason.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 03-23-2017, 10:33
I never justified Catholics blowing up people with car bombs.

I'm simply stating that when you are the conqueror you can expect that ****.

England is being attacked by radicals who they let INTO the country.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 03-23-2017, 10:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
England is being attacked by radicals who they let INTO the country.
By "let in" you mean "allowed to be born there", right?

You want to be tough on Muslims? Ok. What next? Not letting them on an airplane with a laptop isn't going to cut it.

At what point do we start banning islam itself? Does anything less do anything to make us safe?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 03-23-2017, 10:44
All religion is stupid and if society could grow up and handle their **** then I would say ban all religion. They can't and won't, they need that crutch.

Islam is a violent religion period. Whether there are peaceful members is irrelevant when the religion calls for infidels to die... You can't tone that down or sugar coat it.

So yeah, **** yeah.. ban Islam in America at least.

As a American do you have any idea how hard it is to say that? Freedom actually means something to me and to deny someone else freedom is impossible to justify.. but alas, here we are. When your freedom comes at a cost to someone else then you are doing it wrong.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 03-23-2017, 10:48
1st generation immigrants aren't usually the problem, it's their kids who fail to adapt because they hear one thing at home and another in public.

We should just ban immigration from countries that follow Sharia law.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 03-23-2017, 10:49
Why is warbugga sub 90 iq posting stories and why is ne 1 responding

He can't even get baseball stats right (lol) dude is a moron

Page 4 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert