PREDATOR: DARK AGES

well that's the only one that counts i don't want to hear some dumb fanfic about predatortron honor society

You know that the Predator franchise encompasses 5 movies that feature Predators, as well as a dozen published novels and graphic novels over the last 25 years?

The Predator in the original 1987 film, wasn't on a military seek and destroy mission, he was on a hunting safari.

Last edited:
well that's the only one that counts i don't want to hear some dumb fanfic about predatortron honor society

Predators can't shoot nukes. They have a core computer on their LEFT arm that is capable of a small scale nuclear melt down. The first pred movie displayed the pred doing this because he was killed by a fucking log with a broken body.
he would have been a trophy indeed.

pred are real ya know

You know that the Predator franchise encompasses 5 movies that feature Predators, as well as a dozen published novels and graphic novels over the last 25 years?

The Predator in the original 1987 film, wasn't on a military seek and destroy mission, he was on a hunting safari.

i know it encompasses 1 movie that anyone ever would have any interest in watching and then a bunch of studio pandering and fanboy masturbation

say you liked predators

tell me to my face you actually enjoyed that movie

i know it encompasses 1 movie that anyone ever would have any interest in watching and then a bunch of studio pandering and fanboy masturbation

say you liked predators

tell me to my face you actually enjoyed that movie

I liked Predators about as much as I like the original Predator with Arnold.

and out of all that the original is the only one worth watching, the comic book version of Aliens vs Predator wasn't too bad but they didn't follow that story for the movie.

Back