[RELEASE] OPEN CALL 3 MAP PACK

anubis is a portugese anni retard

not sure why he posts here

most likely lurks around for cheat releases

I don't know what you're talking about Lemon.

The fullscreen fix was PART of service pack 1.

It was annoying as fuck when it would always start windowed.

Why on earth would you overwrite Console.cs?

IT Technician: Uhh...what happened to your servers? It looks like they're overwriting everyone's files.

Office Manager: Yeah, we tried to call you in way earlier but you wouldn't get back to us. So we had to try and fix it ourselves.

IT Technician: Oh sorry.

have more serious shit to deal with than some worthless map pack that won't ever be played with or used.

Then stop trolling its release thread please and get on with your serious shit.

Last edited:
Jon, Nofix isn't your IT Company or doesn't owe you any work etc - that's not really a fair comparison because he has 0 obligation to you

Here I'll post it again.

SP1 correctly patches out the "GDCHACK" necessary to run Tribes in a webpage.

Code:
// GDCHACK : don't go fullscreen on startup (currently borked in webpage) 
   // $pref::VideoFullScreen = "FALSE";

OC3 breaks the patch. Forces fullscreen start always. Any reason for this?

Code:
// GDCHACK : don't go fullscreen on startup (currently borked in webpage) 
   $pref::VideoFullScreen = "TRUE";

It's not an issue of "always" starting fullscreen or "always" starting windowed. It's an issue of your fucking in game option screen working when you choose how you want to start.

You broke the fucking patch. It's so fucking simple to remedy yet you fucking imbeciles want to go with the "works for me" attitude.

:lol: Holy shit. This is hilarious.

I updated the OP with a new link to a new zip with that console.cs line commented out. Console.cs is still being overwritten though, because none of us know how to include the map folder otherwise. If someone wants to tell us how, great. Until then, it stays, no matter how many times NoFiX posts "OMG HOW COME OVERWRITE CONSOLE>CS DERRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Enjoy the map pack :D

save as oc3patch.cs (or whatever.cs) and add to core folder

stop fucking with console.cs you monkeys

Code:
// rez/oc3/brakeforce patch  

function OC3Patch() after Bootstrap::evalSearchPath
{
	$ConsoleWorld::DefaultSearchPath = $ConsoleWorld::DefaultSearchPath @ "rez;rez/missions;opencall3;opencall3/missions;brakeforce;brakeforce/missions;";
}

Last edited:
Back