[BUG] Inventory Favorites

unloader

Veteran XX
The first 2 slots in my faves are "Empty". They were there one minute, gone the next. When I fast fave them on the inv station, i can see them there, but cant pick them. If I enter the inv station, the first 2 slots say "Empty". I cant refill them, or readjust them, reconfigure, etc. Theyre unusable as far as I can see.

Dunno if this has been reported, I looked for it, didnt find it, if it has been reported, sorry.

content/system/profiles
open your profile
turn off wordwrap
theres a bunch of stuff in brackets
scroll to the end
change the falses to trues
save
profile fixed.

ParoxysM said:
Delete the file and have it recreate itself...
or for an ingame equivalent, delete the profile and recreate it.

obvious consequence is losing all your favs

i have teh same problem but my first 3 favs and i went and set them to true, then it did it again

i cant name any of my other favorites anyway (i.e. not the 1-8 ones)!

[IGA]Russ said:
content/system/profiles
open your profile
turn off wordwrap
scroll to the end
save
profile fixed.
This is just a temporary solution and the bug will be fixed, right?

that bug on the t:v beta version.... it always kicks me out... its really pissing me off.... is anyone else getting it?

[IGA]Russ said:
content/system/profiles
open your profile
turn off wordwrap
scroll to the end
save
profile fixed.
[IGA]Russ said:
Sure when someone finds a definitive repro for the problem.
This started happening to me when I enabled the Team Name function. I saved it the 1st time, but it continued to occur; I am removing the team stats box (btw I dont get disco from servers with it on) and will let you know if I have the problem occur again.

Well, I had to change it twice, and after I changed it the second time it played fine. I then reenabled the Team Name function and am waiting to see if the error occurs again. I think it will. I'll let you know.

[IGA]Russ said:
Sure when someone finds a definitive repro for the problem.
I think it has to do with first configuring your loadouts in the menu before joining a game, and then altering them when you do join a game, all of the unaltered ones dissapear, I will go experiment with it and try to figure out a repro.

Couldn't you just place it to Read Only after you've set up favorites you enjoy and then not have to worry about it going Empty anymore?

You would not be able to change your loadouts at all if you did that....

Yes, I know that. I already established my point above. You set your favorites to ones you're always going to use and then make the file "Read Only".

Welp, I have nothing new too add, but this is extremely annoying.

I have ZERO clue what makes it occur. I have been trying to find something that I might be doing to facilitate the phenomena with no luck.

But without a DOUBT its a BUG that needs to be fixed before release.

I'll keep playing and attemping to find a correlation between my gameplay, and when it happens. But so far it just seems to be random in occurrence.

Dunno if this helps or not.

But I am unable to 'delete' one of my created characters. It was NOT the first player I created.

That said this Char has NEVER had the 'empty' problem appear on load outs. However every 'player' I have created since then (with a diff name) has had the 'empty' problem occur without fail.

not sure what the circumstances are.... Its a major Bug tho.

Back