What's wrong with these lines?

Milk-Man

Veteran XX
Code:
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "j", TO, "say(1, \"l\x03\x03\x03\x03\x03\x03l GET THE FLAG l\x03\x03\x03\x03\x03\x03l~wgeteflg\");");

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "lalt", TO, "say(1, \"l\x03\x03\x03\x03\x03\x03l PASS THE FLAG l\x03\x03\x03\x03\x03\x03l~whaveflg\");");

they aint working

it's been a long while for me, but I seem to recall you could not bind chat things directly to keys. You needed to make a script or include it in another script to bind it.

I have chat binds all day. I'll look at mine later and see if you've got any mistakes.

I would suggest removing the first ";" and the end of the lines but leave the last.
So it's ") ");

without stating the obvious...have you made sure you dont have anything else bound to those keys? try binding something else to ur keys and then finding the line is located in config.cs and then paste ur new line over that line. thats what i do and my lines look exactly like urs.

Not bound to anything else, looked many times. Not working for some reason. tried different keys and still nada. Same code u use stork?

is it possible zadmin or some server script is blocking global chats with flag commands?

iirc it blocks VFR globally so maybe this is related?

i only tried the first line but didn't have any trouble with it

LSnnvt7.jpg

Hmm, yea u know Groove, it works with my config but not with the milkman_mini one I have from u. Conflict somewhere? I've looked all over and cant find anything.

I had it in a .cs file which has worked fine in the past. Took the script out and just added the lines to the config only and it works now. Iuno

Back