intresting video about the origin of COV-19 by Makey - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page intresting video about the origin of COV-19
Page 2 of 3
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
21 - 04-02-2020, 00:59
so it's a chinese farmer's market

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 04-02-2020, 01:04
Pretty much most of the world has them instead of Costco etc.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 04-02-2020, 04:07
I watched it. Was a nice vide.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 04-02-2020, 05:06
Yeah -the guy did a good job. Having lived there for 10 years and speaking the language would help with the internet research for sure.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 04-02-2020, 06:04
And you can't just close that down and suddenly everything's ok. How many years has that place been in place, all the 1000's of gallons of 'runoff' that has soaked into the soil, the water table, etc

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 04-02-2020, 06:32
Thanks China

Quote:
People in NSW are living under Australia's toughest coronavirus restrictions and police have the power to deliver on-the-spot fines of $1,000 to individuals who breach those rules.

The maximum penalty that can be given by a court is $11,000 and six months in jail.

The only lawful reasons to leave the house are to work, study, to shop for food or other essential items, access medical care or exercise alone or with one other person.

Yesterday a 39-year-old man was fined for washing windscreens at a set of traffic lights and a 59-year-old man was fined for drinking in a park with three other friends and refusing to leave.

NSW lockdown to be lifted in 90 days as coronavirus cases fall - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
27 - 04-02-2020, 06:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
No matter what - can we all agree that a wet market full of exotic, endangered, protected species in a densely populated place with unsanitary conditions, tourists and travellers all next door to a bio warfare lab is a bad idea?
bigot

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 04-02-2020, 06:56
Video is only 10 minutes. You can playback videos at a faster speed to save time. For example, I watched the video at 1.5x playback speed.

Cliff notes: Patient zero was a female who was killed, body cremated, info removed from the internet, still cached in google, and people are searching for answers.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
29 - 04-03-2020, 21:50
I'm 80% convinced the theory is accurate.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 04-03-2020, 23:19
Rings True
Do you think anyone in the intelligence community communicates this to our commander in chief?

EXCLUSIVE: Coronavirus Expert Says Virus Could Have Leaked From Wuhan Lab - The Daily Caller

Last edited by SeVeReD; 04-03-2020 at 23:32..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 04-05-2020, 07:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
Rings True
Do you think anyone in the intelligence community communicates this to our commander in chief?

EXCLUSIVE: Coronavirus Expert Says Virus Could Have Leaked From Wuhan Lab - The Daily Caller
I remember when the virus first started getting heavily reported, this was the story/reasoning. It had 'escaped' from a lab specializing in pandemic viruses in Wuhan, then that story kind of faded out

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 04-05-2020, 20:22
I read that although chinamen eat bats, bats were not even sold at that particular wet market.

Having worked for a few Chinese companies, I know all to well their culture of "that'll do" when it comes to doing a good job at things or following rules. It's totally believable that the lab knew they were working with dangerous diseases and it got out.

Even if the lab was safety level 2, when many say it should have been level 4, since these are Chinese I can guarantee you that in actuality the practice of safety measures was below level 2 because that's always how Chinese operate.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 04-06-2020, 13:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Kiinalaiset ovat ihmispaskaa, ja tämä virus on selvästi joku bioase.
Se oli selvästi Trumpin kehittämä ase hyökätäkseen Kiinaan. Tyhmä ei ennakoinut pääsyään hallintaan ...

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 04-06-2020, 20:06
Poor try anuubis. Google translate can't do finnish yet.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
35 - 04-07-2020, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
I read that although chinamen eat bats, bats were not even sold at that particular wet market.

Having worked for a few Chinese companies, I know all to well their culture of "that'll do" when it comes to doing a good job at things or following rules. It's totally believable that the lab knew they were working with dangerous diseases and it got out.

Even if the lab was safety level 2, when many say it should have been level 4, since these are Chinese I can guarantee you that in actuality the practice of safety measures was below level 2 because that's always how Chinese operate.
whats the safety level of marrying your own sister?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 04-07-2020, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Kiinalaiset ovat ihmispaskaa, ja tämä virus on selvästi joku bioase.
Olen ensisijaisesti samaa mieltä. Syytän KKP-hallintoa enempää kuin mitään, mutta kiinalaisten on asuttava ihmisiin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
Se oli selvästi Trumpin kehittämä ase hyökätäkseen Kiinaan. Tyhmä ei ennakoinut pääsyään hallintaan ...
AnubiS on epäilty propagandistinen robotti, jonka KKP maksaa. Toivottavasti amerikkalaiset nousevat NATIONAL Kapitalistiseksi sosialistiksi !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
Poor try anuubis. Google translate can't do finnish yet.
Ah Crap! that was kinda fun. I was trying to pronounce it; it sounds a little like pig-latin at the moment....

Last edited by SeVeReD; 04-07-2020 at 20:16..
OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 04-07-2020, 21:27
You know, it***8217;s hard this day and age to know what the **** is going on at any given moment.

Fake news everywhere propped up by CCP propaganda and disinformation.

So we have a couple of stories to choose from:

1) created in a China lab and dropped on the public on purpose.
2) created in a China lab and mistakenly leaked
3) naturally formed in a bat
4) US military brought it to China.

For me, it***8217;s 1 or 2.

1) I stated months and months ago this could have been China***8217;s plan all along. Kill off 2% of a population, let it get through their country first, then crank up production taking over even more supply chains while countries fall deeper and deeper in debt. They have the advantage of an endless supply of slave labor where western countries do not. Trump had China by the ****ing balls and was actively raping them in trade deals. Manufacturing company***8217;s were fleeing and they had to do something to retake what was lost.

2) I lean more towards this option. Some lab experiment bat took a **** on someone***8217;s food and that someone banged someone not in the lab and boom, global pandemic.

3) It***8217;s an option but seeing videos from Bill Gates stating they create this **** in a lab and make it look like it naturally happen mixed with China***8217;s piss poor cover up, mixed with videos like this, mixed with China killing doctors, makes me think it was created and not natural. Why kill doctors/scientists if it was god created? Fails the logic test.

4) China just throws out it came from American military with zero proof to support it. I***8217;ve yet to see anything to support this claim and just goes to show more lying from the CCP.

All I know is... I feel like Tucker Carlson has by far been the best in covering Covid-19. He nailed it being a global pandemic in late January, nailed the experimental drug, nailed the possibility it came from a lab, and now he is saying we cant leave markets closed for much longer or China will take over the world as the number 1 super power. It***8217;s time for old people to shelter in place and everyone else wear masks, gloves, and glasses then get back to work.

Lastly, I don***8217;t want to see any ****ing investigations.

Not ****ing one.

We need a ***8216;task force***8217; to determine what supply chains are vital to the health and safety of the US and ensure they are manufactured here. Then we need to ensure we have the supplies required for the future pandemic.

**** China. **** the CCP. Bring it all home.

Trump had it right from ****ing day one, speech one.

China is our enemy.

We are at war.

You ready to fight?

Last edited by OneManArmy; 04-07-2020 at 22:36..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 04-07-2020, 21:31
i don't see the gutters of chinatowns across the country running red w/ chink blood, so no

we're clearly not rdy 2 fite

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 04-07-2020, 21:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
i don't see the gutters of chinatowns across the country running red w/ chink blood, so no

we're clearly not rdy 2 fite
Never said it was a hot war.

China would lose that immediately.

I’m talking economic war.

IMO, we are ****ed. These ***** liberals are scared ****less by the covid and won’t go back to work. They would rather snitch on their neighbors and shelter in place until China buys their rental property.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
40 - 04-07-2020, 22:10
#2.

I'm going to be bitterly disappointed if China is not formally held accountable for this mess.

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page intresting video about the origin of COV-19

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ur a rapist