2019-nCoV

I'm happy that all the masks have kept away common cold in my area. I hate colds and the boomers I work with come in sick and spread that shit to everyone.

Wasn't his vaccine initiative the thing some dems actually praised him for? Donnie T cranked it up to warp speed.

I won't get a vaccine until I can get an antibody test to see if i had it already...

Just get a few covid tests... one of 'em will be positive and you can claim immunity for what... 5 months they say now hahahahaha

It can't be emphasized enough that state governments bungled every part of this as much as the feds, vaccine rollouts won't be different with states like NY and Cali just throwing out massive amounts of vaccine due to restrictions being even more stringent than availability

It can't be emphasized enough that state governments bungled every part of this as much as the feds, vaccine rollouts won't be different with states like NY and Cali just throwing out massive amounts of vaccine due to restrictions being even more stringent than availability
Nah. Trump's fault. He should've sent two hospital ships to NY.

Had my 2nd Pfizer shot today. But how will people know I'm invincible unless I wear my underpants on the outside or something?

Had my 2nd Pfizer shot today. But how will people know I'm invincible unless I wear my underpants on the outside or something?
They already do. You are wearing a paper bag over your face holes, right?

So much for the genome editing serum you allowed to be injected into your body to protect you against... wearing a paper bag? Nah, still have to wear one. Because, as far as they can tell, that injection doesn't protect you against the covid cold bug.

Did you at least check to see who owns the patent rights over the patented protein spike the mRNA is telling your body to produce?

They already do. You are wearing a paper bag over your face holes, right?

So much for the genome editing serum you allowed to be injected into your body to protect you against... wearing a paper bag? Nah, still have to wear one. Because, as far as they can tell, that injection doesn't protect you against the covid cold bug.

Did you at least check to see who owns the patent rights over the patented protein spike the mRNA is telling your body to produce?

If you're asking me if I can be identified by my tinfoil hat, that's gonna be a no.

If you're asking me if I can be identified by my tinfoil hat, that's gonna be a no.
Did you at the very least ask to see some evidence of this patented protein spike that the Big Pharma mRNA told your RNA to create to combat the protein spike produced in the covid-19 virus?

That's fair, I assumed without looking at their hierarchy. I assumed it was still elderly only.

To be fair though we do benefit from not having a large elderly population since it's 85% expat and when you can no longer work they feed you into a wood chipper. Hence the extremely low deaths to cases rate also, but as it stands they will have the entire adult population offered the vaccine by early March.

Did you at the very least ask to see some evidence of this patented protein spike that the Big Pharma mRNA told your RNA to create to combat the protein spike produced in the covid-19 virus?

Yes I did. I just got a shrug, which was good enough for me.

UAE barely has more people than New York City. And unlimited funds. And no old people.

And this fuckin guy keeps boasting about covid response and comparing it against the USA lol jeez

Back