How to get the Cdkey for Tribes2

Menzo The thing is its just hard to get the cdkey and really wierd way you need to logout+They direct link there for the Cdkey is wrong. So i wont be surprised if some people will just give up.

After all these years people still haven't figured out how much fileplanet BLOWS.
It mighta made some good sense for sierra to do the cd key distribution and just give out the software to whoever wanted to mirror. :(

Finally worked. System showed me as logged in. Tried 4 times no luck. Logged out and In. Tried twice more no luck. Came here and found a different link. Logged out and back in. Tried 2 times before it asked to verify my e-mail. Verified e-mail 10 minutes later. Went back to link and it took me another 5 tries to finally get the page with the key. :rocket: FILEPLANET

Just keep at it, persistance pays off.

Possibly a dumb question: will our old T2 CD Keys work with the "new" T2 software?

I bought a copy of it way back in the day when it first came out, but i really don't want to go through the hassle of patching it again, as it's a major pain in the ass. (I'm assuming the T2 download is patched to completion).

been over 12 hours, havent got verification email on either of two accounts

edit: nm after minutes of furious click retrying i got it to work

Last edited:
This is terrible. Its like a bunch of monkeys were put on typewriters and designed FilePlanet.com.

if someone has a Tribes 2 cdkey and don't use it anymore, could he send it to me?
Cause I got it from fileplanet when they didn't have free cdkey left !
And I'd love to try it online...

Please? Could you then email me ur cdkey and, if you activated it, the user account/password related ?

Please?

Back