How to get the Cdkey for Tribes2

First you get an acount for fileplanet, Remmber all your details like zip code country and stuff.
next thing go to http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/tribes2_cgw/ and not any other link!
then there is the box that you need to fill your details! fill the details from your acount in Fileplanet if you wrote in you fileplanet acount your city is 'abc' then also write it in the form!
if it asks you to verify email do it and then you get an email! after that press in that email verify.
then try again.
It worked for my , just fill the aplication like in your fileplanet acount and you should get the cdkey not to your email but in the site.
thanks to ilys for the working link :)
just match your fileplanet acount to this cdkey form and it will work.
!!!!

edit. Took many many clicks and page backs to get this to work. You must SIGN IN TO GAYSPY before you click submit

No what I am saying is, you MUST CLICK LOGIN even if you allready are logged in. I was logged in, I login automatically, but that does not work for this, you have to do it manually, POS system of theirs.

ZOD said:
No what I am saying is, you MUST CLICK LOGIN even if you allready are logged in. I was logged in, I login automatically, but that does not work for this, you have to do it manually, POS system of theirs.

I logged out, and logged back in, then did it, and it worked. So this is right.

Tribes [1] wins because it doesn't need a CD-Key. As for this CD-Key Issue, it will (IMO) hurt downloads.

You know, I read this thread, did everything it told me to do, no go. This is the f*ckin stupidest, most assinine thing I've ever witnessed.

What you have to do is go to that page, validate the e-mail. click the link in the e-mail those homos send you to activate the e-mail. Then go back to that stupid ass page, fill in the form, click the Login now link there at the bottom of the form, then click the "Get your Key!" button. Freakin homo assed shiat.

ZOD said:
What you have to do is go to that page, validate the e-mail. click the link in the e-mail those homos send you to activate the e-mail. Then go back to that stupid ass page, fill in the form, click the Login now link there at the bottom of the form, then click the "Get your Key!" button. Freakin homo assed shiat.

well wtf it worked
I'd done those exact same steps earlier today... nothing
I'll be damned

you get it in the page and then it gets mailed 2 as a backup :)
Thrax please tell fileplanet to stop this bs system if we barley figured this out how will the newbies will ? make it like planetside ... a cdkey per acount all you need to do is just click a simple link.

How long should it take for the verification email? I've been waiting about 5 minutes. I wants me another smurf, and I wants it now goddammit. >:|

Back