[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Why does Obama get to interfere in the Canadian election by endorsing a candidate? Does he have to register as a foreign agent?

Last edited:
Why does Obama get to interfere in the Canadian election by endorsing a candidate? Does he have to register as a foreign agent?

Obama isnt an elected official that would be like me saying i endorse someone he is entitled to free speech

Jomo i know you have a colonoscopy bag and your angry about owebama and drain the swamp failing but use your head

Say what you will about Trump but this is AWESOME!!

Democrats Complain Trump Called Nancy Pelosi a 'Third-Rate Politician' During Syria Meeting
[...]

"I would also say one other thing. It was insulting, particularly to the Speaker. She kept her cool completely. But he called her a third rate politician, and he said that there are communists involved. And you guys might like that. This was not a dialogue," he continued. "It was sort of a diatribe, a nasty diatribe, not focus on the facts."

"You gonna hear the president say that we walked out. We were offended deeply by his treatment of the Speaker of the House of Representatives...I have served with six presidents, I have been in many, many meanings like this, never have I seen a president treat so disrespectfully a coequal branch of the government of the United States," House Minority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) added.
[...]

:rofl:

97sk.jpg

:lol: is this real life

What Trump wrote and apparently said to today is even dumber than what some of you have written and said today on this forum.

Yes, I'm saying some of you idiots are smarter than the President of the United States.

Trump shit himself today and is gonna cry himself to sleep tonight. He doesn’t drink supposedly and he’s this fucking insane. Can you imagine if he hit the sauce on the reg? Christ.

This is someone that has to put on their straight face even:
9476562.png

didn't her dentures fall on the table a few seconds after this was taken?

cause they are clearly bobbling around in her over stretched botoxed mouth

if you are into dementia patients fight club just go for the real deal

3 women accused of running elder fight club among dementia patients in North Carolina

I mean if they gonna do it do it right

edit:

serveimage

oh no 3 more democrats got arrested

they gonna need to get felons registered to vote faster if 2020 win is gonna happen

Last edited:
Back