[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Being cuck commies and illegally spying on their political opposition is not our problem they say

it was them being so sloppy with that material it leaked onto internet....they gave up their private email passwords

and every other country is now reading it and laughing at us about it

some of that embarrassment flowing back to our voters who voted for these absolute morons (the ones they could)

giphy.webp

JOKES ON RUSSIA

Had to make my nut before TW shuts down now that we're forced to work with authorities to identify Flipp. BTW since I'm not allowed to write one liners, and I'm not allowed to write paragraphs, can I get an approved word count for my future posts?

o wow poor person havax doesn't kno wat to do w/ 8000+ square feet house even tho that's p much the median house size in texas

U FILL IT WITH DEEP FRYER VATS, COORS TAPS AND TEXAS EDITION PICKUP TRUCKS REPRESENTING EVERY MAKE AND MODEL YEAR

Dems have reached peak mass hysteria.

Everything is not only the worst, but so catastrophically bad that millions will die. It's been two years, and nobody's dead, and everything is objectively fine. All they have proven in 2 years is that they've devolved into squawking children, incapable of rational thought or behavior, and that this is how they will react to any future Republican president.

I find this very funny after observing the last 8 years of people crying constantly about Obama being a Muslim terrorist destroying America

I really wonder if you actually believe half the shit you post these days :spineyes:

ok tbf the king of kenya barack obama didn't destroy america, he just organized and motivated his m0slem SJW terror legions to destroy america

that dood's arms are built like mine, u kno he doesn't do any of his own heavy lifting

I find this very funny after observing the last 8 years of people crying constantly about Obama being a Muslim terrorist destroying America

I really wonder if you actually believe half the shit you post these days :spineyes:

And that somehow means that Democrats aren't capable of similar or worse hysteria?

So they didn't?

Stop fool you are smater than this:

A.) Soviets shared a common enemy and were being invaded on the eastern front of the war so Roosevelt pressed the alliance. They were an ally but Truman and Churchill never trusted Stalin with good reason and we had to rush in to germany as fast as possible to avoid Russia claiming larger chunks of western Europe as part of USSR.
B.) This is completely unrelated to any recent events.
C.) You know this stop shilling.

Have some dignity fool its pathetic

If you want to knight out for trump fine but at least use some valid points other than your rhetorical one line jibber questions..

Sad!

Back