Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Aestis said:
Look at her first failed attempt

lizshortmatttall.jpg

oh my god... *pukes*

Goddamn. You people certainly know how to feed the attention whores. :lol:

And WTF was with all the people concerned that Mav was actually freaking out. Are people actually that fucking gullible?

-Dark-Angel- said:
ok.. im gonna make one last reply.. then im going to sleep.

listen up all of you.

I would have thought this be common knowlege but i guess i was wrong. This was also discussed in Morbid's Drumaxx thread..

What is said on TW stays on TW. No one should take anything on here seriously. All this "if we met IRL you wouldnt say that shit to me" ect.. is just that.. of course not because this is a place to do things like this. Most of you are completely different people in real life.. This forum allows you to change your personality. You can be a different person in a sense.. thats what the internet is all about.. a virtual life where you can escape from your real life and live a seperate one as someone else..

If you take anything seriously on the internet then there is something quite wrong with you. Perhaps you have a problem? Dont take anything said on these forums to heart.. because we all know that at UVA everyone will be friendly(or should be) to everyone else.

Its just an internet forum.. get a grip.
good call, but not EVERYONE is friendly at LANs ;)

Mav said:
yoda, the vet^2

you wouldnt know of him very much, since like most people he's over looked easily, trash talked alot and generally put down for minor mistakes he's made in the past

im a whiner? fuck you, god damn asshole

you've never lived a DAY in my life, you wouldn't survive it, you couldnt last 5 minutes. ive dealt with this fucking type of bullshit since i was 5 years old, decades later it goes on and on and on, the blackest of hearts like you, NEVER FUCKING STOP

there comes a point where ya just dont give a fuck anymore

you know why cheater doesnt let me come to uva's? people like you. he's affraid id go columbine on someones ass. thats his call but i cant say i blame him, look at the bullshit some of us have to deal with every fucking day

fucking givin me a god damn migraine in the last hour

get the fuck over it jeez
dude I could lay more pain out on my shoulder then you could take in 2 life times and I go on and on and I don't come here and whine...
you are your own problem not the words of others.. you reap what you sow give that which you want to receive and you will get it in spades.

people like you make me sad for the human race.

Daedalus6 said:
I agree. Mav pisses me off because he lives for attention, in any way he can get it.
That is his disease. Not the attention part, the living part.

Mav's life is a plague, a disease on this planet and we -- we are the cure.

Aestis said:
Except this thread wasn't about you until you came in here on a crusade to make it about you. You would never have been mentioned in if you didn't butt in trying to be the big hero... or in your eyes, the jedi master

ahaahhaha

Jazmine said:
Ok in answer to your question did I flame? I cant partake in a thread unless I bandwagon? This is a forum, Im free to say what I please when I please. If I got as mad as you do being here then I wouldnt be here. Get it?
much love to my bud Jazz ;)

Back