Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Wow, I've been reading this thread as it grew, never thought it'd get to 40+ pages :eek:

I'm mostly a lurker and don't keep up to tabs on my TW drama as much as others.... but I fail to see how someone can yell at Jazzy :(

Vampire had a really good argument to Mav a while that no one quoted.

And Stu's Cardassian comment made me :lol:

Pretty much the usual.. Thread ends up a bash Mav thread, he gets overly mad and now he isnt posting or talking in irc... The last 8 pages or so sums it up..

Maybe mav should just go away- he just comes here and gets flamed every time. MAYBE, just MAYBE if you didn't tell us how fucking fat you were we woulden't call you a fat worthless peice of shit. Why this idiot has come here for 3 years trying to prove a point is beyond ANYONE's comprehension.

Jazmine said:
Oh ya, he called me prissy and proper.. can you believe that? ;)

how dare he :p

to Sabin: I was hoping it would make him realize how completely off the wall he was being, but apparently by that point there was no logical reasoning left.

I am making my entrance in this monumental thread.

Hello.

Mav;
ignore these stupid fucks who have nothing better to do with their life than stir up drama on Monday night at 10 pm. it's not worth your time. You have to learn to just laugh at how fucking retarded most of them (read: scoobysnack & sarca) are, and how meaningless their lives actually are

my words of advice

Back