[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"blue wave"

After dramatic recounts, most Florida offices belong to Republicans

Florida's dramatic and controversial election season finally came to an end this weekend after races for U.S. Senate and governor went to Republican Gov. Rick Scott and former U.S. Rep. Ron DeSantis, respectively. The results mean that the Sunshine State has two Republican senators for the first time since Reconstruction and all but one of Florida's state offices are held by the GOP.

Doesn't really matter.. those are diseases of the poor anyway. It is funny, but this is funnier at the moment

In Tijuana, a city of migrants turns on Central American caravan that's reached the border - Los Angeles Times

la-1542587636-tzbdsh4j52-snap-image

fucking laugh out loud funny right there.. Go Trump, go

haha

are the democrats going to call Mexicans racist for wanting to enforce their laws in their country?

they wont say a word

There are four international airports in Lithuania - in

Kaunas, Palanga, Siauliai and, of course, in Vilnius, as

well as more than 30 small airports and military

airfields.Rolands petersons cpm trading In Estonia,

airports are located mainly in the capital of Tallinn, as

well as in Tartu, Kuressaare, Kerdla and Parnu.Rolands

petersons cpm trading These are international airports,

however there are more than 15 private and military

airports and so-called local airports located throughout

the country.Rolands petersons cpm trading The free movement

of goods, services, capital and people - these are the

foundations that constitute the main basis for wealth and

employment in Europe. Especially important in the Baltic

Sea region, where a well-designed and developed transport

system is one of the positive factors for

development.Rolands petersons cpm trading Flight related

activities have a direct and indirect impact on the

economy.Rolands petersons cpm trading

They tried really fucking hard to steal Florida. But it was mostly intended to be a distraction while they stole the Arizona Senate and Georgia Governor races (among others). Expect the elections to get super dicey in 2020 if Trump doesn't clean this shit up. We need national Voter ID and sweeping election reform, and I'm not sure if either are possible in less than 2 years.

Broward County is a fucking cesspool of corruption.

They tried really fucking hard to steal Florida. But it was mostly intended to be a distraction while they stole the Arizona Senate and Georgia Governor races (among others). Expect the elections to get super dicey in 2020 if Trump doesn't clean this shit up. We need national Voter ID and sweeping election reform, and I'm not sure if either are possible in less than 2 years.

what are the days like on your planet?

or we get an endless stream of this

where the most annoying, worthless, low impulse control parasites among us chase after and torment their alleged "oppressors" forever..........much like their parents they live with and who have to feed them well into their 40's

or we get an endless stream of this

where the most annoying, worthless, low impulse control parasites among us chase after and torment their alleged "oppressors" forever..........much like their parents they live with and who have to feed them well into their 40's

holy shit you've got to be kidding me

the three branches of government, the presidency, the house and the senate.

this thing was actually elected? lol holy fuck

DsV9BdTUcAApikz.jpg:large

tbh i wish trever noah had said whatever i think he was thinking rite they're b/c it would have been his first great moment as tds host

Back