Got my poker mojo back..... by Mitchdubai - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Got my poker mojo back.....
Page 2 of 4
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 10-19-2018, 14:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
Why you raise all in on the turn to a guy not respecting you by retaking the betting lead on the turn when he is oop? Semi tank, Call, and let him fire off into oblivion on the river. Only card he wouldn't bet again on is a 4th heart if I had to guess but sometimes he has the a or k of hearts where he does anyways. Also if a 7 or probably 2 peels off he will give you his money regardless, maybe even any other board pairing card if he is an aggressive bluffer. Poor play on your part imo unless you want to argue balancing your turn shove or something. Depending on stack sizes he may also call a large bet/shove on river as he beats all over pairs and could level himself into a "he only has the a of hearts" type thinking.
it all worked out fine, there was no poor play. i won the hand.
he was trying to bet me out and any raise i made would have been his fold. all i had 2 do was wait, and i did, and he tried and i called him out.

Sponsored Links
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
22 - 10-19-2018, 16:24
As long as you have fun. If gambling isn't fun then what's the point. Easier ways of making money.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 10-19-2018, 20:30
This may be the closest thread to being manly that Mitch has ever created

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 10-19-2018, 20:40
just cuz there r manly replies, dont make it a manly thread. mitch is less manly than tvul

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 10-19-2018, 23:25
mitch nice guy 2 drink w

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 10-20-2018, 01:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
kys
if you don't get what you want

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
27 - 10-20-2018, 02:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
mitch nice guy 2 drink w
Cheers fella. Obviously a few in here that find the concept of going out for a beer and meeting another real human a bit daunting. Still hope one day i'll get to Osaka without the kids in tow and do it properly

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 10-20-2018, 02:49
i am lookin forward 2 it buddy
we'll play some poker together and u can **** all over these japanese amateurs

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
29 - 10-20-2018, 03:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
I hear you are also 26,294th best at tw rep

what your rep stats look like lately?

that is all we care about in here
On a nobody gives a **** except you scale of 1 to 10, that's a 14. Well done you though, GG high 5.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
30 - 10-20-2018, 08:00
aaaaannnnd just won another tournament. Only $950 this time but for a $22 buy-in. Happy days.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 10-20-2018, 09:00
congrats

did you wear your lucky shoes?

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 10-20-2018, 10:03
im in wsop japan satellite tourney day 1 tmrw wish me luck guise

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
33 - 10-20-2018, 10:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
d00 wantn him tinkn him n e gud @ n e ting u not even gud @ killin uself stedda makkn ya famly suffer evryfukn day o dey chitlyfe n chea we r smdh lol

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
34 - 10-20-2018, 10:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
im in wsop japan satellite tourney day 1 tmrw wish me luck guise
Nice. Hope you smash it buddy.

My other good Vegas story is WSOP related. Not the big summer tourney but Planet Hollywood ran a WSOP series cuppla years ago when I was there for my normal Venetian Deepstacks series. Played the Main event, I was just in the money and lost a huge pot, blinds were 3000/6000 and I was left with 8000 chips. Literally doubled up 4 hands in a row, eventually ran it back up to a 500k stack, and placed 11th for 9 grand and change. Would have been cool to make the FT, first place was $106k. So near and yet so far......

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 10-20-2018, 11:22
ill let u know how it goes

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
36 - 10-20-2018, 15:07
why do you think competition has grown in the last 10 years?

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 10-20-2018, 15:13
Computer driven algorithmic solvers. Basically as with any game there is a decision tree. If this occurs do that which cascades as more variables are introduced. The refinement has been massive. There are ph.d comp sci/physicists who have taken over the academic side of the game and driven it to where certain versions of it are essentially solved.

Live will always be a little different as you play less resulting in more 'incorrect' plays due to boredom or even if you are playing optimally, your decision tree has to be expanded to account this boredom variable, and human physiology betrays people.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
38 - 10-20-2018, 17:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
On a nobody gives a **** except you scale of 1 to 10, that's a 14. Well done you though, GG high 5.
needs another thread and more posts about how much you don't care

with full count and stat distribution plz

otherwise i don't believe you

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
39 - 10-21-2018, 01:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
Computer driven algorithmic solvers. Basically as with any game there is a decision tree. If this occurs do that which cascades as more variables are introduced. The refinement has been massive. There are ph.d comp sci/physicists who have taken over the academic side of the game and driven it to where certain versions of it are essentially solved.

Live will always be a little different as you play less resulting in more 'incorrect' plays due to boredom or even if you are playing optimally, your decision tree has to be expanded to account this boredom variable, and human physiology betrays people.
I don't think it's just that. In 2007 you had thousands of people playing online just clicking buttons with no idea, losing their **** every time they had Ace rag. In a 10 day spree i won $9k, $19k and a trip to Sydney. Be good to have those dsys back

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
40 - 10-21-2018, 16:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
I don't think it's just that. In 2007 you had thousands of people playing online just clicking buttons with no idea, losing their **** every time they had Ace rag. In a 10 day spree i won $9k, $19k and a trip to Sydney. Be good to have those dsys back
cool story midge

Quote:
PLAYING ONLINE POKER IN THE UAE
So needless to say, when you can spend a year in jail for downloading online poker software, this is serious to say the least, and players may want to take that into account when they decide if they want to play online poker or not when in the UAE, whether living there or just visiting.

The UAE is said to have the most comprehensive “cyber crime” laws in the world, and among other things, this covers the transmission of gambling information, and playing online poker is clearly seen as falling within this definition, as evidenced by these 4 who were thrown in jail for attempting to play online.

Having said that though, it’s not that easy to catch people doing this, and in the case of this conviction the parties were in the business of organizing both live and online poker matches in the city, which is likely how they got caught, as the word no doubt spread to the wrong people, who then moved in on them.
what are your thoughts on this one?

United Arab Emirates Poker Laws - Best Poker Sites for UAE

Page 2 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Got my poker mojo back.....

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe