2019-nCoV

don't worry it also doesn't take out old boomers ;)

i hear there is another few cases in VA yesterday

a kid today who likely has it but doesn't want to be treated just outside of Capital Hill

I was like wtf...........now I'm like nahhh I'm not upset by this

I hope he is a food server and doesn't have any more sick days left

this one of the ones i was mentioning .....thank you for the great updates as always samUwell

college campuses great place to be right now.

EPUlt0HX4AIN81j

The mayor was quoted as saying "Our first priority is protecting the thousands of homeless who are shitting on our streets."

EPUrCtEXsAAE1Pc

Batties batties warm and tasty
Mommy's batties prease be hasty

China should be releasing an update shortly. Will be interesting to see how many of the critical cases are now dead.

China should be releasing an update shortly. Will be interesting to see how many of the critical cases are now dead.

with so many people being told to go home and die

i'm sure the official statistics are going to be as accurate as their economic and GDP reporting

but unlike with those Trump wouldn't dare call them a health care manipulator

just updated

an hour ago, 69 critical in Hubei province with 76 dead. it is now 127 critical and 100 dead in the same province.

There are currently 4,295 confirmed cases worldwide, including 106 fatalities

Last edited:
great news

EPUvSfzWsAIb331.png

too bad you can provably carry and spread without showing symptoms

F-

you can pretend to care.......we can pretend to not be sick

Great. There is a Chinese fuck at work that went home to visit before all this shit happened, been stuck there. Guess I'ma be working from home for a few weeks

i hope they bring more in and release them early, preferably in florida and texas where the boomers live

i hope they drop them all off in hawaii and all the chinese people there are dead within a week.

that's not a bad idea we usually got a couple hundred thousand mainland tourists here to infect

The only people that are going to hawaii anymore are California Homeless that manage to talk their family into a ticket. I hear the communes are growing there. Gov Noobsom should just hand out plane tickets to fly homeless to hawaii.

Last edited:
it's mostly white ppl just like the homeless population so it makes sense we're getting ur trash

Back