[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

They can do an outright ban on all firearms and 10 years later there will still be mass shootings if the mental health aspect is not addressed

We got people who argue there are more than 2 sexes and you can change back and forth at will.

This country has serious mental health issues

Last edited:
I agree that when you have mentally unstable people being coddled and encouraged, you are going to have problems.

Add to that the disregard for rule of law by the democrats as related to illegal immigrants being placed above the law.. you are going to have problems.

I used to think movies and games had nothing to do with anything but there are some crazy stupid people being embraced by stupid crazy people. These people are unstable and perhaps there is a correlation.

Also this.

20% of millennials claim they have no friends; social media to blame?

and this

58694b17aa38a734d7974c8399268c6aff9c6e3b447db3b684eb8b1ae27fcb7b.jpg

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_jfxuab

OMG. Jazz Hands, that's how they were clapping. We talked about it 4 pages back but didn't know why they were waving their hands.

These people are from another planet and we don't want them running the country.

Last edited:
It's called authoritarianism and limiting shootings to government sponsored ones.

Does everybody get helicopter rides? I can't wait until my first helicopter ride...

If you are for federal gun control, ask yourself: am I ok with __________ and ___________ determining who has firearms?

We know who's crazy. Everyone that wants National Capitalism/boarders.

The ones who determine crazy... The psychologists who will determine whether you can carry a gun,
are the same people doing jazz hand clapping

Last edited:
Fool avoiding question with deflective jokes

Trump says videogames are bad! Orange man said! Also we need to make a gun registry! :ftard:

And havax was shilling for this all along, BAMBOOZLED and EMBARRASSED

Dumb cuck wont admit it now... Sad for a texan to have supported this!

You know that saying about accusing others of having a splinter in their eye?

Yeah... the left should probably schedule an appointment with an optometrist. Preferably before their next diatribe about how racist Trump's tweets are.

I mean, this has to be staged... the following can't be actual people saying these things...

You know.... maybe all the glorified violence in movies and music and video games for the last 30 years HASN'T been such a good thing for kids?

I laughed at the shitty christian right wingers when I was young. Turns out maybe they weren't wrong. Maybe.

Some of the things Trump said were to placate the lunatics on the left. Video games, a registry. Meh. But he did mention the root of the problem, and that's mentally unstable people taking politics too far. He asked congress to write up something, so now it's on them.

Been pointing out for years that havax was knighting and shilling for a nyc globalist swamp man thats anti gun pro israel and a muppet for globalist agenda.(pro legal immigration too)

Too bad a lone star state member of such a pro gun state would fall for this nyc fake globalist but going out of your way to shill for the guy too? Damn you must be embarrassed havax.

You let your country down. But "oh at least it wasnt hillary'" :shrug:

Some of the things Trump said were to placate the lunatics on the left. Video games, a registry. Meh. But he did mention the root of the problem, and that's mentally unstable people taking politics too far. He asked congress to write up something, so now it's on them.

LoL way to cuck out you are a double standard loser ngfm

You know.... maybe all the glorified violence in movies and music and video games for the last 30 years HASN'T been such a good thing for kids?

I laughed at the shitty christian right wingers when I was young. Turns out maybe they weren't wrong. Maybe.

Somethings for sure changed over the last 30 years thats causing the uptick.

Violent video games, bullying that kids can't escape with social media being everywhere now, the failed multicultural experiment, fatherless homes, the demonization of straight white males, mass media hysteria, Gender confusion, PC Culture, Music industry, lack of god, lack of morals...

I mean the list goes on and on.

How do you beat something like this? Taking guns away for sure isn't the answer. That fixes none of the underlying issues.

Back