[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

copsbeatrat-500x375.jpg

WYPR’s R. Kenneth Burns asked the mayor if it was called “Rat Stat.” Baltimore City officials dubbed it the Rat Rubout. Whatever its name happens to be, the city is taking an alley-by-alley approach to dealing with the rat infestation so its not just a fishing expedition. Here’s the plan:

First, they’ll increase the number of Public Works employees who inspect alleys and bait rats from 8 to 15. With more boots on the ground, the teams will be able to hit every alley in the city, every 20 days. There are 12,250 alleys in the city, so the city is hoping the team can make 5,000 inspections every two weeks. Rats have a gestation period of about 20 days, so hitting each alley within that time is designed to keep them from multiplying.

At the same time, Public Works employees will compile data of 311 calls that come in where citizens complain about rats. The city will keep track of all of those calls, so that the field team can fan out to spots that the rats are particularly fond of.

Here’s a map of rat hot spots that was released yesterday:

Screen-Shot-2014-11-19-at-3.49.50-PM-500x253.png

Baltimore Fishbowl | Baltimore City Doubles Rat Control Patrols -

From deleted
'Learn English' thread

LGBR
OR GET OUT

easilyodd
Gene Simmons says that immigrants should learn to speak English if they “want to unlock the keys to the kingdom”
Gene Simmons on immigration: 'Learn to speak the goddamn language' | The Independent
(sorry easilyodd; i like this headline better)

Me
32 years of teaching
in a district next to the border of Mexico
that thought/thinks bilingual education
is the trick; if they learn two languages
they're better off...
but
in this community/city
people do not need to know english
they can go into any place and someone will accommodate their spanish
so walking around the community and at home these kids hear nothing but spanish
and the schools speak spanish to them (to maintain their language and culture im told) with a small component of english language development...
those that are responsible and can learn two languages do,
but a large percentage doesn't want to or need to...

who believes in this type of teaching? Spanish speaking teachers; many of whom only were hired because they knew Spanish, and English is their second language... you should hear these bitches whine if facts about kids not learning English ever is brought up... and of course they'll point out the smart successful students who are intelligent enough to become bilingual. These teachers always point out that truly bilingual students (a smalll sample group) test better than monolingual students (a huge sample group). But that is based on the small percentage of smart kids that really do learn both languages,,, because of their inherent ability, not because somehow or other knowing two languages helps you test better... fucking lie

there are no bilingual classes in Mexico
Mexico protects it's culture and language and nation from outside influence

the voters in California ended bilingual education
but schools found legal wranglings around that

Last edited:
Despite calls to start over, US health system covers 90% - Houston Chronicle

WASHINGTON (AP) — America's much-maligned health care system is covering 9 out of 10 people, a fact that hasn't stopped the 2020 presidential candidates from refighting battles about how to provide coverage, from Bernie Sanders' call for replacing private insurance with a government plan to President Donald Trump's pledge to erase the Affordable Care Act and start over.

The politicians are depicting a system in meltdown. The numbers point to a different story, not as dire and more nuanced.

Frederica

Florida lawmaker reconsiders trademark hats. She points to unsettling call, worry about ‘racists’

The caller, she said, argued that the Border Patrol page was protected under the First Amendment and while he didn’t directly threaten her, suggested that her hats made her easy to find. Wilson, subject of a not-so-subtle threat in late June, said she was shaken. She said from now on, whether she wears a hat or not will be dictated by the event and whether she’s in a public setting or not.

The Racism of today ain't got shit on the Racism of years bygone.

Back in the day they didn't make fun of your stupid looking hat. They gutted you like a fish.

Quit crying you stupid drama queen cunt

baltimore-city-doubles-rat-control-patrols
First, they’ll increase the number of Public Works employees who inspect alleys and bait rats from 8 to 15. With more boots on the ground, the teams will be able to hit every alley in the city, every 20 days. There are 12,250 alleys in the city, so the city is hoping the team can make 5,000 inspections every two weeks. Rats have a gestation period of about 20 days, so hitting each alley within that time is designed to keep them from multiplying.

OK - let me see how this adds up....
5,000 inspections every two weeks = 500/day over 10 days (work days)
12,250 alleys @ 500/day = 24.5 days (work days, so 33 actual days)
and this is supposed to avoid a gestation period of 20 days? (rats don't take weekends off)

wtf? Is this some common core stuff that I didn't get taught?

Never mind the fact that they are expecting all 15 city employed ratcatchers to each do 33 alley inspections/baiting every single working day :rofl: I doubt they would do 3 in a day.

immigrants aren't why your cities are shitholes, people who come up with stupid shit like this are the problem. Bet they all have two degrees and a friggin Masters in gender options or some shit :lies:

Last edited:
What pisses me off is when I get in the mood and I go out to the back 40.. I have a small shed I climb on top of and I use a .22 to shoot field mice.

There are no goddamn field mice.

I suggest they use citizens to snipe the rats. And also the rodents that are causing a problem

Baltimore has had a rat problem for a while. i started looking around on the internet to see what i could find about it. The city has had a major campaign to kill rats for the last 20 years, but there are also documents on line that show balitmore being such a rat infested shithole all the way back to 1945 that it was used as a testbed for rat killing techniques to be tested.

its the hub of like 6 major highways, busy waterway traffic, water ports, air ports, lots of people coming and going from a lot of different places. its prime for rats

lol i'm glad President Trump is shitting all over that racist asshole elijah cummings and got haggis's shit hole city.

It is a little odd that they would pretend Baltimore isn't a complete shithole of a city, filled with violent crime, corruption, high taxes, terrible schools, crumbling infrastructure, one of the largest rat populations in the country, and has seen its population decline for 4 years straight. There's not a single person admonishing the tweets that would actually move to west Baltimore. All evidence suggests anyone with the means to would actually be fleeing from the city.

At this point if Trump said "I don't want a wall anymore" Democrats in the house would fully fund it tomorrow.

Back