[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ahahahahahaha

what a disaster for the dems - but they'll double down on it anyway

shame this hearing was held now instead of Summer 2020

then again, there might be other investigations going on concerning andrew weissman

ap_0210020541_wide-b0fab2609b19de867b909832d4d37c46da67665e-s800-c85.jpg

How Mueller deputy Andrew Weissmann's offer to an oligarch could boomerang on DOJ | TheHill

The only thing troubling about the entire Mueller investigation is why we aren't going after the fucks who lied about this shit and continue to waste tax dollars and piss off the country.

Thats what im screamin. Why aren't we ripping ass on the DNC and the Clinton election team/foundation right now. That bitch must have pictures of everyone in washington nude and fucking gerbils or something

It was a disaster for the dems because the conservatives were able to speak (5 minutes) without being interrupted, and they were able to ask any questions they wanted, making a complete fool of Mueller when he deflected over and over.

I'm convinced Mueller did not write his own report.

Trump will keep using the term "Witch Hunt" describing 2 years of wasted time and money, caused completely by the dems.

Last edited:
The only thing troubling about the entire Mueller investigation is why we aren't going after the fucks who lied about this shit and continue to waste tax dollars and piss off the country.

If you ignore the assault on our democratic process which undermines our entire nation, obstruction of justice, and GOP conspiring with foreign adversaries, then the whole thing reads like a big redacted waste of time.

Ignore all that, write another memo about a dossier.

Tell us where the Russians touched you.

I don’t know how the Russians spending $1 million did much.

My other question is what other countries spent money on advertising? China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel? You’re telling me only ONE country tried to interfere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you ignore the assault on our democratic process which undermines our entire nation, obstruction of justice, and GOP conspiring with foreign adversaries, then the whole thing reads like a big redacted waste of time.

You are black aren't you? I just sense the stupidity of a nigger in all of your posts

Don't answer that. That would be racist

They mad bro :lol:

Far-Right Groups Embrace ‘Straight Pride Parades’ to Win Recruits, Media Attention

There’s nothing festive about these “parades,” which are fronts for far-right groups and anti-gay activists.

Rather than representing any sort of “straight pride,” the Boston Straight Pride parade turned out to be just another attempt at right-wing trolling.

Now another set of far-right activists thousands of miles away are trying the same tactic. An explicitly anti-gay group calling itself the “National Straight Pride Coalition” announced plans this week for a Straight Pride Parade in Modesto, CA on August 24 to defend “Western Civilization.”

:mecry:

Can't make this shit up.. no one would believe you

The collapse of Mueller and his report

It is not just Republicans and conservatives who were disheartened by what they saw. Democrats, and friends and colleagues of Mueller, expressed dismay and concern.

Democratic strategist David Axelrod tweeted, “This is delicate to say, but Mueller, whom I deeply respect, has not publicly testified before Congress in at least six years. And he does not appear as sharp as he was then.”

Liberal activist Michael Moore tweeted, “A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions.”

Former special prosecutor Ken Starr told Fox News, “The entire process has been so unfortunate. I love Bob Mueller as a human being, as a patriot, but I think he’s done a grave disservice to our country in the way that he conducted this investigation.”

Obviously, people around Mueller knew that the former FBI director needed a lifeline. Enter Aaron Zebley, a top Mueller aid and chief of staff of the investigation, added at the last minute. Previously, Zebley had represented the IT team that set up Hillary Clinton’s illegal server.

That alone would be astonishing if there weren’t so much more that has come to light in the last two years and certainly the last 24 hours.

The American people deserve better than this. Mueller, his investigators, his investigation and his report are without standing at this moment.

Now we can only hope that U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the investigators can determine what this entire, three-year imbroglio was all about.

I am not ignoring that. The assault is real. It is from the left. It includes the Clintons, Obama, specific individuals in government agencies, Facebook, and other media companies trying to alter the course of a valid presidential election. Still.

lol by democratic process you mean 13 Russians posting facebook memes and releasing uncontestedly truthful emails revealing corrupt practices and feelings within the DNC itself? After 3 years there has been no evidence whatsoever that a single vote was hacked by a foreign government. After 3 years all that's been revealed as an assault by a foreign government is the concept that a foreign government having a preference and taking out ads is somehow akin to waging war, but only if it's a very specific country doing it and not all of them. I honestly can't believe that Democrat voters are more concerned with that over the corruption on full display within their own leadership.

But sure keep turning molehills into mountains, jokes into requests, memes into hacks on democracy, tax fraud into treason. It makes you look reasonable and not at all hyperbolic.

lol by democratic process you mean 13 Russians posting facebook memes and releasing uncontestedly truthful emails revealing corrupt practices and feelings within the DNC itself? After 3 years there has been no evidence whatsoever that a single vote was hacked by a foreign government. After 3 years all that's been revealed as an assault by a foreign government is the concept that a foreign government having a preference and taking out ads is somehow akin to waging war, but only if it's a very specific country doing it and not all of them. I honestly can't believe that Democrat voters are more concerned with that over the corruption on full display within their own leadership.

But sure keep turning molehills into mountains, jokes into requests, memes into hacks on democracy, tax fraud into treason. It makes you look reasonable and not at all hyperbolic.

God damn this man knows how to write a summary.

get memed, bitch

lol - you obviously don't have much faith in your country, its people or its democratic process if it can be so easily perverted by a handful of facebook posts.

Back