[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

me-to-my-astrologer-do-the-stars-tell-you-if-61149057.png

Because that is the m.o. of the Democrats at the moment. If you pay attention, everything they vehemently accuse the Republicans of doing, they republicans aren't actually doing, but the left still makes it out as a matter of national security or political impropriety that is just unconscionable. But its also the exact things that the left is doing, and don't seem to have a problem with

I think loosening impeachment requirements from High Crimes and Misdemeanors to subjectively interpreted process crimes is a fantastic idea and would in no way ever backfire spectacularly on Democrats. It's not shortsightedness if everything's an emergency.

I think loosening impeachment requirements from High Crimes and Misdemeanors to subjectively interpreted process crimes is a fantastic idea and would in no way ever backfire spectacularly on Democrats. It's not shortsightedness if everything's an emergency.

It wouldn’t. Dems are never prosecuted. They just plead the 5th then the media covers for them.

“I rely on the language in the report.”

“I’d have to pass on that.”

“I’m not going to get into that.”

“That’s an area in which I cannot get into.”

“This is outside my purview.”

“I can’t speak to that.”

“I’m not going to talk to that.”

“I am not going to answer that question.”

“Not going to talk about that.”

“I can’t answer that question in a vacuum.”

“I’m going to pass on that.”

“I’m not going to comment.”

Hard to believe the Trump campaign would build a strategy around emails revealing the double dealing, cheating, bribes, extortion, and media collusion within the Democratic party. Fucking scummy thing to do.

The only thing troubling about the entire Mueller investigation is why we aren't going after the fucks who lied about this shit and continue to waste tax dollars and piss off the country.

The only thing troubling about the entire Mueller investigation is why we aren't going after the fucks who lied about this shit and continue to waste tax dollars and piss off the country.

Giving Trump 4 more years will cause them to suicide... right BP? You know suicide very well, am I right?

Dem leaders pull Israel resolution amid internal clash - POLITICO

House Democrats are fighting among themselves over a single word in a resolution to reaffirm support for a two-state solution in the Middle East, a dispute that threatens to further inflame tensions within the caucus over Israel.

The clash between senior Democrats — including the House Foreign Affairs chairman — has prompted Democratic leaders to abandon plans to vote on a resolution that would renew commitment for a basic tenet of U.S.-Israel policy, according to multiple lawmakers and aides

What is Dem/left/faggots imploding and coming apart and losing to Trump in 2020 for 1,000 Alex

Back