Sponsored Links
Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
115262 - 07-24-2019, 13:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
so how do yall feel about walking dead claiming they would have pursued obstruction but wont because president?
I'm I'm with trump on this one. There is certain privilege that goes with being President and short of actual impeachment hearings in the house or a trial in the Senate I don't feel anyone could compel the President to give a statement. The main questions I ask on obstruction: was the report finished and did he fire any investigators. Yes it was completed. No, Trump didn't fire anyone. Obstruction is a hard sell for me given we have the report.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115263 - 07-24-2019, 13:43
Quote:
Gaetz: Can you state that the Steele dossier wasn't Russian disinformation?
Mueller: Dossier is before my time.
Gaetz: So were Manafort's crimes. You charged him.
Mueller: Not my purview.
Gaetz: IT IS IN YOUR REPORT!

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
115264 - 07-24-2019, 13:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
I'm I'm with trump on this one. There is certain privilege that goes with being President and short of actual impeachment hearings in the house or a trial in the Senate I don't feel anyone could compel the President to give a statement. The main questions I ask on obstruction: was the report finished and did he fire any investigators. Yes it was completed. No, Trump didn't fire anyone. Obstruction is a hard sell for me given we have the report.
well that's the thing; he has the legal authority to fire him and didn't.
mueller claims the investigation was completed unimpeded and unencumbered.

but...says there are 10 counts of obstruction i feel confused.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
115265 - 07-24-2019, 13:57
it's ok we all get confused sometimes

all u need to know is this is how the maga is made boys

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
115266 - 07-24-2019, 14:06
Apparently if you are outside the statute of limitations you are now above the law. Even though the statute of limitation is a law.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
115267 - 07-24-2019, 14:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKSKKLAStK0

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115268 - 07-24-2019, 14:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Justice Ginsburg: 'I Am Very Much Alive' : NPR

Famous last words She will be dead in a month
Same-sex couple ‘married’ by Justice Ginsberg accused of drugging, raping student
Quote:
HOUSTON, August 23, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Rising baritone singer Samuel Schultz has accused a prominent homosexual couple whose “marriage” was officiated by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of drugging and violently raping him in 2010, the New York Daily News reports.

That year, as a 23-year-old graduate student at Rice University, Schultz says he met opera countertenor David Daniels and conductor Scott Walters at a closing night party for Houston Grand Opera’s run of “Xerxes.” According to his complaint, they invited him back to the apartment they were staying in for drinks, where he blacked out after just a couple sips.

Schultz says he awakened the next day “in a bed alone, completely naked,” inexplicably sore, and “bleeding from my rectum.” Daniels and Walters were not there when he woke up, but when they returned, they asked if he “had a good time” and Daniels allegedly said “‘Don’t worry about the BB thing, I’m totally negative.’ BB in this case meant bareback, otherwise known as raping me without a condom.”
[.....]

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
115269 - 07-24-2019, 15:58
believe all wahmen

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115270 - 07-24-2019, 16:07
Let's not forget the big message.. No one is above the law except illegal immigrants.. and sanctuary cities.. and open defiance of deportation orders.

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
115271 - 07-24-2019, 17:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSvlr_kObU

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
115272 - 07-24-2019, 18:04
Now would be a great time for Schiff to reveal that super secret info he's seen.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
115273 - 07-24-2019, 18:32
it's not a secret if u share it

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
115274 - 07-24-2019, 18:34
just like hpv

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115275 - 07-24-2019, 18:50

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
115276 - 07-24-2019, 19:24
Schiff: "Russia committed federal crimes in order to help Donald Trump?

Mueller: "When you're talking about the computer crimes charged in our case, absolutely."

Schiff: "Trump campaign officials built their strategy - their messaging strategy around those stolen documents?"

Mueller: "Uhm, generally that is true."

Schiff: "And then they lied to cover it up?"

Mueller: "Generally that is true"

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115277 - 07-24-2019, 19:24

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115278 - 07-24-2019, 20:03
these fine people
they'll eat each other

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
115279 - 07-24-2019, 20:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBlair View Post
Schiff: "Russia committed federal crimes in order to help Donald Trump?

Mueller: "When you're talking about the computer crimes charged in our case, absolutely."

Schiff: "Trump campaign officials built their strategy - their messaging strategy around those stolen documents?"

Mueller: "Uhm, generally that is true."

Schiff: "And then they lied to cover it up?"

Mueller: "Generally that is true"
I still don't understand why using information that is incriminating against your opponent is bad thing? Why does it matter if you obtain this information from domestic sources or external ones so long as the intel is factual.

If you did feel this kind of activity is unlawful, why would you feel differently about Clinton using the Steele dossier (proven to be false)?

Last edited by Flash; 07-24-2019 at 20:07..
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115280 - 07-24-2019, 20:05
bc it makes them look bad

Page 5764 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot