[Release Thread] Overwatch

Introducing the Overwatch Workshop - News - Overwatch

Visual Scripting system for limited modding.

Still no 2-2-2 comp.

MEH7GWU2C2K41555714632695.png

6Z5OI1WEEGDL1556085276762.gif

FEU69VLVNQYG1555717565726.png

Last edited:
Unauthorized Third-party Software - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums

Not terribly surprised by that outcome. The HS deck trackers should be banned for the same reason. The "you can do it on paper" excuse is bullshit.
Honestly I think the deck tracker thing should be added to the game officially. It probably won't though as it would be impossible to fit all that information on a phone screen and they probably want feature parity across all devices.

As for Overwatch, that game was such a waste of potential. "Blizzard" died a long time ago with the likes of "Bioware" and all the other good developers. The people currently running the show at those studios have lost their touch.

Last edited:
its funny how passionate the OW devs are about updating it... yet are somehow clueless about why people dont like it anymore

When late night QP games give you players that are 1000-1500SR higher than you, constantly, it feels helpless.

ya it also doesn't help that blizz kinda forces u 2 play the meta in all of their games rather than rewarding u for playing your own way

like "oh boy, GOATS, didn't expect that!"

GOATS is pretty much only played on specific maps in the pro scene, watch streams in the top 500 and you see teams going 4 and 5 DPS.

I have never seen GOATS at my shitty rank, it doesn't work unless people are organized.

The last patch was pretty good with the changes made, and the new character.

ya idk that's just wat all the posts r about
I haven't played in like a year bc its a dead game

Back