[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

get everything.

and pay taxes on it.

which means even though I don't want a $3000 china set I'll still have to pay $1000+ for it since it will get taxed as income. Might end up selling the car to pay for the rest of this get her a beater like we originally planned.

you should find out if you have you have to write a check for the taxes before you receive the prize. I know a couple in california that had to take a check worth only 1/3 of the total prize package because they couldn't cut a check for 10k before receiving their Mercedes.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.

also i think you should take the money you're going to use and instead buy nogodforme a ticket to your wedding and let him do a speech at it

Suck it xbox fags.

Also, dont forget to email contest@llama.com to try and win their xbox. You just copy this in the email:
Thank you for Voting.

Then put your name and phone no.

Thank you for Voting.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast

Voted using my brother's email and on diff ip...

Thank you for Voting.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast

Voted using my brother's email and on diff ip...

cheating is not condoned. dont post about it.

Updated to here.

Basically if you said "oh shiz i haven't been posing" i split the difference with you if you had a few days in a row than nothing. so if you didn't have 6 days marked i gave you 3.

If it was just 1 then a whole shit load of nothing then 1 i left it that way. if you trend to many days in a row I'll split the difference with you as well.

Back