[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

they seem to be catching up... 400 votes over the night.

difference is only down 200 or so.

I'm hoping their voting pool all voted in the morning and ours will come in the afternoon.

we are about 300 votes behind our 24hour average and they only have 100 left today if trends persist.

I guess we'll know at the end of the day.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

ok. i re-signed up, answered all the tardo questions, so Ill have 15 bonus votes for you if they ever send me the email (last time they didnt)

Do we/others have to constantly monitor the original e-mail account we signed using? I have a yahoo account but it wasn't the one I listed for the contest. I check that one like once a week.

I just didn't want a situation where my daily votes were discounted and I didn't discover it right away.

I'm in NoDak. Maybe I'll stalk your wedding.

if you got discounted you wouldn't be able to log into your account to vote.

Unfortunately they are locking accounts of legit voters and its hard to get people to go through the extra legwork of sending an e-mail to get reinstated. This hasn't happened in a few days that I know of but I could see another round of audits coming this week.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast

16!

Back