[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

voted again

Whats the trending look like currently Telos? I like stats and it doesn't look like you updated since St. Pattys day.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

trends get updated ever 30 minutes at most. The tabs in the linked spread sheet have all the data. But here are the two major graphs.
As you can see we are both trending pretty much the same for total votes as of the last 24 hours.
pub

We did however gain 200 on them yesterday in that noon time jump. I'm hoping to keep this trend up.
pub

Really in order for them to catch us enough for me to be worried they need to increase their votes by 300 a day. Which would put them 100 votes a day ahead of us and close the gap to uncomfortable territory.

Oh shit, didn't see the tabs sorry.

Whats the rules on votes per household? I live with 4 people that I could probably get to do it at least once.

Oh shit, didn't see the tabs sorry.

Whats the rules on votes per household? I live with 4 people that I could probably get to do it at least once.

As long as they are different real people you can have as many people voting from a household as there are people.

The house my fiancee currently lives in has 10 people voting.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
View Couples

Thank you for Voting.

Back