Design a Vengeance Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dommy and KwaNgo's are the best. I can't decide which I prefer though.

Also Dommy, I'd get rid of the strap coming down from her leg in the siloete. It looks ok in the original pic, but it doesn't quite fit there.

PJ said:
Dommy and KwaNgo's are the best. I can't decide which I prefer though.

Also Dommy, I'd get rid of the strap coming down from her leg in the siloete. It looks ok in the original pic, but it doesn't quite fit there.

Yeah, I noticed that. I'll remove it if this goes any further since it's on it's own layer.

Colosus said:
Soul: I'm sure it was made in haste and only for temporary use. If you look at the art team on the project, they are doing an excellent job. The textures are amazing and the modelling is extraordinary.
Actually it was done in haste by somebody in LA who had litterally hours to get it done in time for something I can't remember (Alex might remember). So ya, it's very temporary.

Thrax Panda said:
Actually it was done in haste by somebody in LA who had litterally hours to get it done in time for something I can't remember (Alex might remember). So ya, it's very temporary.
:lies:

you know you guys spent a year and a half on that thing you call a (laffz) Logo

HomeSlice said:
hsattempt.jpg
WINNER

Don't feel bad lizzardfire. Mine got ripped on... HEHE :bananasex

But my attempts look absolutely pathetic next to kwago, Thrax Panda, Jedi and dommy

Lizzard, yours are ok but the textures/colors suck(no offence). Thats what ya need to work on.

vengeance2.jpg

bit of a rush job... only read it today... and i have nfi what date it is over in americal-land o_O but here in australia-land land its still the 5th

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back