Design a Vengeance Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
triple said:
tv3.jpg

pretty dope for a sox fan ;o

bigbigger9 said:
Erm? Kwago inspired rip offs?

Not quite. I've been working on those since the beginning of the contest, and they don't even have the same origin as kwago's.

Look closely and you will see my V's and 3's or whatever are just the Tribes 2 logo, slightly modified and tilted.

His might as well be inspired by the T2 logo, but their resemblence to it is slim.

Some of these recent entries are awesome. Whoever made the current Tribes:Vengeance logo that Col posted should hang their heads in shame. They probably got payed to make that garbage. Oh wait some of our TW guys ARE getting payed... :twd:!!!

Soul: I'm sure it was made in haste and only for temporary use. If you look at the art team on the project, they are doing an excellent job. The textures are amazing and the modelling is extraordinary.

dommy said:

Put the Julia silhouette more down into the Tribes logo and cut back on the red flare around her... just keeping the white frizz stuff.

Then that would be really fucking cool

Kwago's is alright, but It just seems to big and busy.

Thrax Panda said:
If anybody would like to use my base template (just a photoshop doc with several "TRIBES" masks for ease of use) you can grab it from http://hosted.tribalwar.com/thrax/tribes_template.zip

awww.... To bad I dont understand channels/masks yet. they are kinda confusing. I'm reading the help file right now trying to find out how to use them but its hard for me to understand. What exactly do they do?

dommy said:
I've seen all of the logos thus far, and these are by far, superior to all others.

Don't get me wrong, there *are* some other really nice logos, but these just plain out own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back