What is the most amount of money you have wasted on a stupid mistake?

No shit they were free. You are literally the definition of trailer trash. GGHF.

You know, Mitch... I don't know why you're so nasty and condescending towards Plasmatic. He's a good guy who clearly puts a lot of work into what he does, and while you seem to deny it, there's a great deal of nobility in bringing broken things back to life (and I suspect you share that sentiment regarding maintenance/restoration of old and broken goods). Maybe it's going over my head, but I can't seem to find any sense of humor -- only malice -- in the things you say to Plasmatic. What is it that he did to offend you so deeply?

(asking for a friend)

((miss u, vanster))

Drunk at 9 AM on a Friday is no way to live life midxe. At least put up some pictures from the Maldives.

drunk at 9 am on a friday is exactly how to live life, u are a noob and a loser who clearly never had good times or friends

7 figures buying a played out gold claim. Seeded cores and outright faked previous production reports. The individual responsible ran away to Indonesia then he died.

he died.....

or he suicided with a lethal stab wound to the back of his neck?

of all the people to do this to......you shouldn't be on the list

but very glad to hear he got a happy ending

Drunk at 9 AM on a Friday is no way to live life midxe. At least put up some pictures from the Maldives.

living that good life

pure class

drinking himself to death, with expired alcohol permit, with bad British teeth and failing heart while incoherently screaming WHITE TRASH at others on the internet

he must think we are one of his maid slaves from sri lanka

not free men living in a free country

doing what he has to leave his toilet pit to begin to dream of

u belong in hell u fuking savage, i could have finished those GMs w/ rust-free stuff from here and i have a friend who could have done the mercedes

don't u worry, i kno ur a good dood, just wait until i get 2 that fking gaylord nancyboy midget lime sucking wannabe moslem faggot mitchdubai

Given enough time and resources I could fix the planet. I know the mercedes transmission issue was a 3 day, $500 in parts fix, but other shit was broken too, and the body was rotten around the belt line. Where every other C230 rusts around here.. At best it's a $3000 car in nice shape. The GM's were worth $500 to $2500 fixed depending on miles to the right buyer, but I have nicer and more lucrative projects. The Mercedes wheels and tires also fit my e class cars.

I'll send the next batch of 3800's your way brolly.

You know, Mitch... I don't know why you're so nasty and condescending towards Plasmatic. He's a good guy who clearly puts a lot of work into what he does, and while you seem to deny it, there's a great deal of nobility in bringing broken things back to life (and I suspect you share that sentiment regarding maintenance/restoration of old and broken goods). Maybe it's going over my head, but I can't seem to find any sense of humor -- only malice -- in the things you say to Plasmatic. What is it that he did to offend you so deeply?

(asking for a friend)

((miss u, vanster))

He negreps me on average 3 times a day telling me to kill myself. Which he presumably finds funny rather than malicious. That or he has some genuine personality disorders. I can't even remember how it started but he digs out dead threads from months ago just to negrep me on a daily basis, even when I haven't been on the forum for days. I have absolutely no idea why I'm rattling around in his head all the time, has to be something wrong with him.

Since you asked.

300k on litecoins
kept them on btc-e.com that got taken down by FBI :/
should have just held them in my own wallet.

ohwell that's life.

EDIT: well it was actually 100k in that days exchange rates. now it would be 300k

He negreps me on average 3 times a day telling me to kill myself. Which he presumably finds funny rather than malicious. That or he has some genuine personality disorders. I can't even remember how it started but he digs out dead threads from months ago just to negrep me on a daily basis, even when I haven't been on the forum for days. I have absolutely no idea why I'm rattling around in his head all the time, has to be something wrong with him.

Since you asked.
:lies:

Back