are elim garak and enabran tain gay lovers

RIP

Rene Auberjonois.

th

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/actor-rene-auberjonois-dead-1.5388861

i watched jake future episode tonight and my god it was painful i finally turned it off five minutes from the end

i like tony todd but damn he could not be more miscast here

yeah idk some ppl talk about the visitor like it was top5 eps but anything to do with jake is cringe af imo

hit 30 second skip everytime jake or keiko start to speak

ur past some of my fav eps - civil defense, the wire, improbable cause/die is cast

but have lots of gems to go - magnificent ferengi, trials and tribbleations, pale moonlight, empok nor etc

Last edited:
i thought it was kind of insulting that the visitor did a serious sisko funeral scene in a fake timeline, like i'm supposed to have any emotional attachment to that. that alone makes it a bottom tier episode

Worf just joined!

Worf episodes are usually pretty bad but his one liners are some of the best things in TNG

Hope it gets better in this

PERHAPS TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE
PREPARE FOR RAMMING SPEED

fuck me that scene rocks

Worf just joined!

Worf episodes are usually pretty bad but his one liners are some of the best things in TNG

Hope it gets better in this

yah we are basically one episode apart lol

the season 4 opener screams "we need to win back viewers". giant space battle! klingons are back! worf is back! sisko is a captain now! most of the episode is on the defiant! it's a spaceship just like the enterprise!

it was a good episode anyway it's just funny to see them trying so hard to please

it always seemed like treks dropped a big chunk of their budgets on first and last episodes of seasons

like, hey we got a big chunk of money lets blow it! ok now we're poor lets make cheap holodeck eps and save up for our big end of season cliffhanger

Shows like TNG and DS9, typically get a budget for the season. They have to budget the money to produce all of the episodes contracted for the season... 22-24 episode. If they go over board on one episode, they'll have to make it up on another episode... if there is a surplus, they'll splurge. The season finale is usually planned to be something a little more important, so they ensure enough money is put aside for it and if they're ahead of budget, even better.

They do that.

The Enterprise of theatrical "The Undiscovered Country" is the set of TNG, they simpy changed the lighting and moved the walls closer together to make it feel more condensed. They blew up Ten-Forward and the Warp Core and Engineering deck is the same set.

This is still a better action sequence in 6 minutes than the entirety of the CGI spewed across three JJ Abrams movies.

Even the destruction of the Bird of Prey would be reused in the first TNG movie.

Last edited:
i never understood why photo torpedoes arc and swerve like that, is this star wars last male jedi? shoot the sparkly fairy dust in a straight line you dumdums

Having an Amazon echo with the trigger word "computer" and watching DS9 is really annoying.

It does pull up keeping up with the Kardashians on the TV a lot though.

started watching again recently

our man bashir is another top tier episode. sisko as a bond villain perfect and tbh this is a way better idea than the gay tng holodeck eps

little green men where quark goes back in time to area 51 is also p funny

Back