are elim garak and enabran tain gay lovers

bowl of blood

Contributor
ok so i'm finally at the part where it gets good and every scene with these guys they have like longing stares and rub each other's shoulders and garak talks about how much he wants to be back together with tain but it says they're just mentor and tutor

was it intended that they are lovers but tv leftist censors wouldn't let them say that??

i get that it's supposed to be like julius caesar but that was pretty gay too iirc

one time i my roommates gf was watching troy when it first came out and asked me isnt that what the really did and i replied yeh thats how they won.

She lost her shit about how i ruined the movie and fucking melted down. I then told her in the passion of christ jesus died and she started screaming like a 4 yr old in the toy section of walmart.

She didnt talk to me for like 2 weeks.. i miss those 2 weeks..

golden brown ladidadadadi golden brown something something brown

golden crown niggger nigger igjidmgipinsgaihdjigd

ya i guess this is from one of the mediocre star treks

not chad original series / tng
not virgin enterprise / discovery

just right there in the middle

i don't think it's a dumb question you cannot tell me the first time you watched this you didn't think it was suddenly getting pretty gay

it's not like they didn't have gay keira in mirror world, every1 knows ds9 is short for lgbtqds9

they reveal it in like 3 episodes

watching a show and immediately going to the internet to ask questions about a new character that just popped up is dumb, sorry but thats just science

he's a tailor and he goes on dates with bashir, i've just assumed he's gay for three seasons now

it's not like everyone on trek isn't into bestiality, they fuck other species all the time

iirc in an interview Andrew Robinson said he intended the portrayal more as pansexual but tried to dial it back (without much success imo) when ppl were like 'ermagerd a gay dude in space! its only OK if its chicks!'

well since there aren't any trans or magic gendered characters idk if pansexual even makes sense on this show, and i think the problem with reading garak as bi is that he doesn't have many scenes with female characters, and the one that stands out is keira, who hates him

iirc in an interview Andrew Robinson said he intended the portrayal more as pansexual but tried to dial it back (without much success imo) when ppl were like 'ermagerd a gay dude in space! its only OK if its chicks!'
ya plus bashir is hot as fuck so u kno

Back