[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Mitch sold his childrens lives to to be molsted by pedophile Muslims so he could drive a jag

His soul was sold away years ago

Guy couldn't cut it in the UK or even new Zealand

He prefers Muslims molesting his wife it's the only way he could get a jag

You do you Mitch I prefer to have a soul

this really is the case and mitch thinks that this means he is #winning at life

:rofl:

too bad he doesn't realize that winning in Dubai is like gold metal @ Special Olympics for Westerners

If at this point you're still a Trump supporter, against all the evidence provided that his massive narcissistic ego has now been surplanted and/or exacerbated by a degenerative mental illness, then you're either extremely stupid, or radicalised, or both. Whichever one it is, please use condoms. And stop voting, because you're not very good at it.
:rofl: The cuck of sand niggers is giving us life advice.

i wouldn't listen to his advice on what the UK should do given what it looks like right now

it is pretty much almost as big of a sharia prison state as Dubai

but to listen to him give us advice about the USA (his last place to play poker at while having an alcoholic beverage) is well :rofl:

it takes some serious hubris not to see that before making that post

but self awareness has never been "his thing"

-1776 will rise again buddy

i signed up for the race war the last few times but none of u showed up

i'm starting to think u guys aren't serious about getting off ur couches

If at this point you're still a Trump supporter, against all the evidence provided that his massive narcissistic ego has now been surplanted and/or exacerbated by a degenerative mental illness, then you're either extremely stupid, or radicalised, or both. Whichever one it is, please use condoms. And stop voting, because you're not very good at it.
despite your obsession with trump, the county is booming under him with tax cuts coming. anyone irrationally hating on trump at this point is just a self-hating cuck faggot

all the economic growth concentrated in large us cities, that was the plan all along, 4d chess boys, we did it!!

l1I1fqH.png

of course, nothing to see here. continue ur trolling, cael.

the problem w/ hawaii is it's in the middle of nowhere and all the ppl who move there r total chodes, so u have to take a three week flight just 2 hang out in a place that has been overrun w/ chodes

also, they r the #1 source of phony birth certificates issued to secret kenyan muslims

Back