[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

screaming "lock him up" at Disneyworld Trump robot

"STFU HE ISN"T EVEN REAL" says guy in front row

this is what rock bottom losing looks like 1 year later

The level of epic fucktardery in response to my last post has even me surprised. Obviously I'm aware that the average TW IQ is at least 10 points below the national average, despite my best efforts to hold it up. And NGFM's of coarse :rolleyes:, however, Trump is clearly deranged and not in control of his own emotions. Show me a mental health professional that will state that he's behaving like a rational person, and I'll show you someone who has something to gain by saying so.

We're way past Ronnie Reagan mental. Even he wouldn't have had a Twitter spazz fit every 2 days when he was madder than a box of farts.

The level of epic fucktardery in response to my last post has even me surprised. Obviously I'm aware that the average TW IQ is at least 10 points below the national average, despite my best efforts to hold it up. And NGFM's of coarse :rolleyes:, however, Trump is clearly deranged and not in control of his own emotions. Show me a mental health professional that will state that he's behaving like a rational person, and I'll show you someone who has something to gain by saying so.

We're way past Ronnie Reagan mental. Even he wouldn't have had a Twitter spazz fit every 2 days when he was madder than a box of farts.

so would you agree that we'd be much better off with Hillary Clinton as president?

yep. he keeps on giving me multiple pathetic troll posts from cael and kittycat, making them think that they are being super trolly lol

When is Hillary going to jail? It was a simple question. Calls to investigate the Uranium One deal which other department heads signed off on unanimously doesn't mean much. It's just more whining from Tele and the like.
Do you not think she should go to jail? You see her and her ilk as doing the right thing for America; nothing illegal here to see? And then spinning this whole russian-trump collusion smoke screen waste of time money...
Really idiot?

Last edited:

Protip: Before taking a shot at the whole forums IQ...learn to spell
Retard.

All this "jail" talk is posturing. Trump has shown that he will bite back. Now, all this shit will settle down and folks will skulk away looking for smoking guns. Dems really should STFU and start cleaning their own swamp.

Going to jail for deleting work email? Seems like an airtight case here. You cracked it!
I didn't crack anything. Nor am I privvy to the evidence.

I do believe storing top secret gov data and communication on a private server is not legal. Deleting said data is also not legal.

Even Comey said that what happened was extremely careless. Why he stopped short of recommending charges is up for debate.

Back