Tribes Demos from TWL obtained

ColBlair

Veteran XX
As most people know TWL went down recently - along with it a lot of their demos.

I have been in contact with TWL admins and with Nasty Hobbit have managed to get access to their FTP & download 85gb worth of their demo recordings across all their games.

There's just under 10,000 T2 recordings which are currently hosted here by Nasty Hobbit:
TWL Archive

This includes demos from all Tribes related ladders (so TR2, etc should all be there)

We're hoping to get a bit more info from the TWL admins in regards to identifying these demos, at the moment we're able to identify a demo related to a team and then using the TLLLinkID to match up all demos from someone in that team. It'll be a slow process having to do it this way, but as I said, hopefully we'll get something more from the TWL guys so all the demos can be identified properly.

PS All TWL demos (not just tribes related) can be found unsorted here:
TWL Archive - //66.90.103.84/

I don't check these forums really so if you have anything you'd like to add or help with the sorting of these demos please get in contact with us on bittah.com in this thread:
https://bittah.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21659

Not sure, I have all mine in the same folder. If I load using the old exe, the newer demos are all greyed out, if I load using the other, the base demos are all greyed out, so it should automatically detect which ones it can play.

Back