[BUG] Inventory Favorites

T2 UE was due to sound drivers not being updated to work with Direct X.

I updated my drivers and T2 worked flawlessly. I expect this will be resolved soon.

Btw is it possible to change the names of the favs like "Light Offence" -> "LO" etc?

Hypodermic said:
Btw is it possible to change the names of the favs like "Light Offence" -> "LO" etc?

Yes, it is. just click on the text in the tabs.

All my favourites have been deleted from day one of play, fortunately I only use one loadout :)

It happens for a group of armours, like all mediums will be 'empty' etc

Also ive had it start when I went to a remote inv and something happened then

This happens to me quite a bit. One time at the invo using quick loadouts it will be fine, next time I use quick loadouts, it has changed to empty and cannot be fixed while in game(playing). I have to delete the profile and recreate it. It is getting very annoying.

Yeah, I think someone already suggested this, setup all your loadouts, close T:V go to your Tribes Vengeance Beta\Content\System\Profiles folder, right click your profile, properties, Attributes: check "read only", save. your done

JodoFett said:
I think it has to do with first configuring your loadouts in the menu before joining a game
Thats when I have noticed the problem. Also, if I modify all my loadouts then click save and exit, when I join a game all the loadouts that aren't empty are all screwed up. (wrong weapons/no pack/wrong pack) The only way I can get them to save properly is to modify one loadout, save and exit, repeat.

Any of you that have had this problem. I had this problem also, I am trying to pin point it so that I can post a proper bug report. I was wondering if you guys remember if you got disconnected from the server back to the join screen. If has been happening to me and I think that the Inv Loadout settings might be effected by the drop.

Just wondering if anyone remembers this circumstance.

Make the file read-only, that'll stop it but you wont be able to make servers favourites etc but it'll sure stop the blood ything being wrote to and losing your favourites :p

what would be nice to me is to have an external app that let you config your loadouts b4 you enter the game nothing fancy just a quick easy to use VB app would work that let you choose wepps and such then save each loadout as it you where in game

just a thought :)

Ive had this same problem and I was messing with my favs before I joined a game and while I was in the game. I got this horrible lag in the game then when I went to change my loadout favs 2-8 were changed to empty and the first fav, the one I was messing with, was normal.

Oh yeah and I havn't been dropped from a server yet.

I went to profile and changed it all to true
My problem is... all the tabs are Labelled EMPTY except one :(

I cant fix it.

PS- Okay, fixed. The changing the true and false thing didn't work for me.
What did work was simply deleting the profile and re-entering a new character. Suddenly I had tabs that had names.

Took about 5 minutes to correct.

Sure hope it doesn't happen during a match or scrim:(

Last edited:
Back