Louis CK

I don't know how he's lasted this long without having some kind of charges brought against him. I've heard from 2-3 different places that he was into just randomly pulling his cock out in front of women and jerking off

CK was protected by a culture of profane men and women that didn't want to lose opportunities.

Just like everyone else.

If you can delete my account, go for it. I don't post for you, idiot. I only check this place sometimes for the sane people left in it and the fact that I'm still not banned yet. It's quite pathetic of you to get a feeling of power from a hypothetical account deletion.

lol

I don't get the whole "hey, do you mind if i whip out my cock and jack it in front of you?" angle.

Also, if your self-esteem is so low that you would dismiss this behavior and just act like nothing happened, then, that's on you. To jump on a bandwagon 10, 15, 20, 30 years later and say "I suppressed that until i just saw a hashtag movement on twitter" isn't the right reason to speak up. If you compromised your own values, just to get ahead and let some fat power hungry asshole control your destiny, again, that's on you.

A lot of this makes no sense to me.

edit - Don't get me wrong. If a young girl from Kansas shows up and has the opportunity to possibly get in tight with a studio giant, i get it that she'd be willing to take the possibility to reach stardom or whatever. Also, we all know they can lawyer up wayyyyy better than any of us could. So, I can see where it'd be futile to speak out. But, still.

Last edited:
he was funny when he first got popular years ago, had 2 good stand ups, last one probably 5 years ago

been declining since then, this just confirms his shitty decline

id actually forgive him more if he did something less creepy but more sexual. the creepiness involved just makes it sad

he was funny when he first got popular years ago, had 2 good stand ups, last one probably 5 years ago

been declining since then, this just confirms his shitty decline

i agree

he also seemed way 2 eager 2 settle scores w/ old rivals and ppl who offended him after he became a big shot, which started 2 put me off

RxDjFdL.png

All his jokes are about him hating his actions, his race, his looks, himself in general, and shitting on americans. Hell, almost all comedy now is like that. When we have so much fucking shit to do and entertainment to consume, it would be just stupid to listen to that sad man who's acting like a clown on stage. Want some good comedy? Watch Curb your Enthusiasm/Seinfeld instead.

Am I the only one that thinks Seinfeld is about as funny as childhood leukemia?

I want to know a little more about how this one lady knew he masturbating over the phone. Like was there heavy use of lubricants? Perhaps grunting? Did she ask him?

I'm amazed that everyone's amazed. Not just about him, but about the "OMG, Hollywood dudes sexually exploit women!" as if the casting couch sexual predator hasn't been a cliche since the fucking dawn of Hollywood studios a hundred years ago. I'm not trying to excuse it, but to be suddenly outraged by these revelations shows only that you're a delusional or naive idiot.

Back