This is for you Trump voters.

I think it's pretty obvious most people wouldn't have a can of pepper spray at the ready in a crowd full of people unless they already planned on using it.

The same argument could be made about going to a Trump rally to protest, they are looking to be accosted because it validates their opinions. The ends justify the means.

The same argument could be made about going to a Trump rally to protest, they are looking to be accosted because it validates their opinions. The ends justify the means.
...because protesting something is a valid reason to assault a person.

Tell that to the violent Bernie supporters. They go to a rally for another candidate, hang outside and scream to those attending how we are racists, bigots, Nazis. They are way more violent than we are, but you won't get that from the press and that fact emboldens the idiots.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

She went to a trump rally to stir up trouble. She then broke the law and was pepper sprayed for it. I don't see what the problem is here.

She went to a trump rally to stir up trouble. She then broke the law and was pepper sprayed for it. I don't see what the problem is here.

because a: she's a girl
b: she's (probably) a bernie supporter and the media is going to make a huge deal about the evil violent trump supporters macing the poor innocent peaceful bernie supporter who was only 15 and had her bewbies touched

The protesters in this scene broke through a barricade meant to keep the factions apart. That fact makes the entire incident a result of trespass by this group of protesters. It was not public property. They were instructed to stay on their side. When they broke through the barricade they were already criminal trespassers.

Crybully is the best new term out of this election season. That's all she, these protestors and hippy college kids are.

CeUxkQpUIAEk-hD.jpg

Tell that to the violent Bernie supporters. They go to a rally for another candidate, hang outside and scream to those attending how we are racists, bigots, Nazis. They are way more violent than we are, but you won't get that from the press and that fact emboldens the idiots.
So you're saying being called names by a Bernie supporter is as bad as getting punched in the face by a Trump supporter... :rofl:

Back