News: T:V Box Art Finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
jotun said:
i don't think they delete accounts for inactivity, and if you've been lurking for 4 years you'd know that access to GD was only recently restricted. How long has the tribes talk forum even been around?
They do, actually.

But this guy's story has plenty of other holes in it.

The reason "member" is being used as an insult is because the upcoming release of Tribes:Vengence is interesting alot of new comers (Read: n00bs) to the series. These newcomers look for other sites with tribes on and eventually come accross tribal war. They register and come one here and act like they own the place and know everything there is to know about tribes. This is not true of all members but is a steriotype that is in use by the vets.

I myself started playing tribes in 2000 (Mainly Ren) But after the cataclysm that was Tribes 2 I left for other games. CS mainly (sorry for swearing). But because of the above I am subject to the same steriotypical slur.

Well its alright when people asume things. Its not a no-no. It's always good to think ahead. But when they let their asumptions cloud their judgement, THATS A NO NO.

The vets who do this are arrogant. If you are asuming something, either clear it up whether its true or not, or simply say nothing at all.

Just felt like pointing that out. To solve past and future problems like that.

This thread ought to die soon anyway. heheh...

i love people who say they were a vet or vet^2 before and the accnt got deleted, but know none of the differences between TW back then and now. so they obviously were not lurking. members.

SniperOmega said:
i love people who say they were a vet or vet^2 before and the accnt got deleted, but know none of the differences between TW back then and now. so they obviously were not lurking. members.
I'm a vet 3 but I have absolutely no idea what happend in the forums 2 years ago :shrug:

Who cares. Most of it is just bitching anyway. Ooooh what legacy all the vets have, being a part of bitching and whining about whatnot for several years.

When you grow old, close to dying, I doubt being a TW 1337 vet will actually be the highlight of your life.

So go ahead and brag all you want. I really don't see how it makes you so special.

Mr_Unlucky said:
I'm a vet 3 but I have absolutely no idea what happend in the forums 2 years ago :shrug:

i'm a vet 4, and i only have vague notions, like when rayn goatse'd 30,000 people, or the truth about old_skul, or AYB...

what the hell is a goatse? ive heard it around the forums, but never what it meant. P.S this proves im a member :)

Asura said:
what the hell is a goatse? ive heard it around the forums, but never what it meant. P.S this proves im a member :)

Um, you probably don't want to know, but I'm sure you'll find out soon enough now.

can i just get an answer? if youre afraid (?) to put in in the open, PM me.I might as well know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back